Hi to all of you ,and my setup

Discussion in 'Studio' started by sonicapg, May 4, 2017.

1. sonicapg

sonicapg Noisemaker

Hi guys :)

I'd like to tell you a bit about my setup then ask for your opinion /advice.I use 3 Pcs (*the 3rd for gaming).One of them (#1) has my (purchased)Sonar X3, Windows 8.1 ,16gb ram, E-mu 1820 audio interface,and 2 days ago purchased the Sonar Pro upgrade.Also I have Maschine MkI studio ,and Trigger Finger PRO.
    My 2nd (#2) pc has Windows 8.1 ,8GB RAM ,E-mu1212m audio interface,and ProTools 8LE with Mbox mini2 interface.About 20 days ago I sold a laptop I didn't really needed ,and ,found me something I always wanted : A Digi 002 Mixer version.Digi is set up nicely with PT8LE ,running smooth ,and now is the time for me to try to find a sampler to use with.

Also I know the PT8 has some rewire functionality but I'm not sure with what software.I got Ableton Live and reading about rewire issues with version 9.What I'm trying to do is somewhat make a "complete" system to work with PT and Digi cause I like using my hands when mixing.
    For my VERY bad luck ,TFPro's Arsenal plugin is only AAX and of course VST,meaning PT8LE isn't able to use it.If I use a Reaper with ReWire I might be able to load it there and then rewire it to PTLE? Arsenal can host VSTs for those that don't remember that detail.

Any opinions are welcome.:)