HI, I have a big problem Kontakt APP 5.6.6...crash when loading ! (Mac)

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by beaucarty, Sep 8, 2017.

1. beaucarty

beaucarty Newbie

I had installed 5.6.8 and it works but some lib were missing...they appear in Kontakt App V5.6.6
    To test I tried to delete a xml files (Scarbee Bass Collection) and preferences but same problem...the worst
    is that my Kontakt App 5.6.6 now crash and I need it to had Lib !!! I'm on El Capitan... any Idea ???
    Do I have to reinstall 5.6.6 and after 5.6.8 ??? and what is the best way to do it properly ??? delete Kontakt Folder ?? preferences ???
    ThanX for help I have to finish a job for next week.

3. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Question: do you actually need Kontakt 5.6.8?!? Or does everything you have load up fine in 5.6.6? If you don't need it, get rid of 5.6.8, clear out everything Kontakt-related, re-install 5.6.6 and call it a day for now. I've avoided installing 5.6.8 so far (and I'm on Sierra) because it sounds like everybody's still trying to figure that one out. Unless you're running a bunch of libraries that won't run on anything earlier, wait until there's a stable release of 5.6.8 or higher.