Hi guys! I need some critiques..Please Help!!

Discussion in 'Music Releases' started by ElectricOX3, Nov 10, 2019.

1. ElectricOX3

ElectricOX3 Newbie

Hi guys, I released an album the other day and I would love some Critiques to help me along my musical path. I am not sure what musical style to go for, so any advice and direction would be so beneficial to me right now as it sucks not having any common ground within my own music ideas. Thank you for your time.

PS: I know this is my first post, but trust me, it won't be my last. I can very helpful as I have pro music background knowledge.

Thanks guys.

3. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

Not my thing, and it's a very random (In styles) album.
    But in the overall, I like it.
    Keep up the good work.

4. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I like! Very cool musical journey and clean mix:drummer:

5. Polomo

Polomo Guest

First song (Retroglide) is a bit fast starting
    An intro would be nice (specially if this is the first song on your album.)
    Think of the listener. If he/she turns from their normal state in their listener state it not so good to rush things)
    Give those one element per bar. First only drums than melody 1 melody 2 etc.
    Maybe it would better to start with Amber it's in my eyes perfect for a first song on an album. And Glider would be a great second Track.
    To increase tension Ooooyaaaa would be third Track Phantom would be fourth to decrease tension a bit

Last Year,Luthercore, Nothing Real and 2wookies are a bit hard to listen to (It's like uneasylistening :))
    (Maybe two albums one with more the melodic stuff and one more with the Acid/Breakbeat/Glitchsyle like stuff would be an option.)

6. samsome

samsome Guest

maybe too much high end but i'm just a newbie in this.

nice track