hi friends! How can I transfer files from Rapidgator to Google Drive for free?

Discussion in 'Education' started by hamidkarimi, Aug 28, 2024 at 4:05 PM.

Tags:
  1. hamidkarimi

hamidkarimi Member

hi friends! How can I transfer files from Rapidgator to Google Drive for free?

friends! How can I move files between cloud storage? For example, how can I transfer files from Google Drive to another cloud service?

3. Crinklebumps

Crinklebumps Audiosexual

ChatGPT...

Yes, you can transfer files from Rapidgator to Google Drive for free using certain tools and services. Here are a couple of options:

1. File2Drive: This service allows you to transfer files from various sources, including Rapidgator, directly to cloud storage services like Google Drive. You just need to paste the Rapidgator link into the app and select Google Drive as the destination1.

2. GitHub Scripts: There are scripts available on GitHub that can help you transfer files from Rapidgator to Google Drive. For example, you can use a script that downloads the file from Rapidgator and then uploads it to Google Drive. Some scripts offer free usage for files up to a certain size

4. hamidkarimi

hamidkarimi Member

Thank you

5. ULX

ULX Ultrasonic

Is premium membership to Rapidgator is needed beforehand? As far as I know, cloud transfer services (for example https://www.multcloud.com/)transfers files from the private spaces in file servers or clouds (like rapidgator or googledrive) to other servers or clouds and this works when the files exist in the person's private space.

You can't transfer files from other people's spaces unless you could copy the files to your space first, then use multicloud to transfer to other clouds.