Hezbollah rattled as EU unanimously agrees to put group on terrorism blacklist

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by fritoz, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

2. uber909

uber909 Member

Both Lord Gaga and you were right...
    I'm used to speak with people more that writing on a forum so sometimes I can't make myself clear, maybe...

My point was to tell to the mod he can't mix his own personal opinions with his moderation job.
    Then, I was addressing to everyone concerning the software slavery, as if you don't think this is a way to control people, well think again (or read "The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives" by Z. Brzezinski, and look for "Titty-tainment", you'll learn a thing or two).
    Then, I signed the Zionist Police ironically, as the zionists are truly a worldwide police. It was not addressed to Catalyst at all.

But Catalyst, you should be aware that what other people think of you is very important. It was called "vergogne" in ancient Greece (means "shame" in english) and was a factor of social stability.

Well, to finish I just wanted to address Thimoty, please, bring some references to read.
    Here's some for you => Shlomo Sand, Gilad Atzmon, Jacob Cohen, Israel Adam Shamir, Abraham Leon, Israel Shahak, Gordon Thomas, Werner Sombart, Edouard Drummond, Bernard Lazare, Leon Bloy, Alphonse Toussenel, Roger Garaudy and even Karl Marx. But beware, your librarian may call you an antisemitic (QED => The Zionist Police).

Greetings to all.