heRobust's Top 5 Production Tips

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Wolfeh, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Wolfeh

Wolfeh Newbie

I dunno how many others here are into this trap stuff, but one of my favorite producers heRobust just had a short little article done by DJ Times. Here, he explains his top 5 production tips for up and coming producers. I've actually had some serious trouble finding decent advice/tips on making good trap. There's a lot of half-assed info out there to sort through, and for whatever reason, it feels like trap producers really don't like sharing their techniques with anybody, lol. :P So I'm always really happy to get some solid advice from a source that I feel I can trust, personally. :) Hopefully this holds up as such!

heRobust Shares His Top 5 Production Tips

3. New Model No.15

New Model No.15 Newbie

some half assed tips anyone with a slight understanding of music production would already know, from a blatently talent-less producer

his music is as bare-bones as it gets, boring formulaic regular ass trap bullshit. AND HE WANTS TO ADVISE YOU TO MAKE "SIMPLER" TRACKS,, HAHHAHA YEAH RIGHT NOT EVERYONE IS SLIGHLY DOWN SYNDROME LIKE YOU ROBUST! WE CAN MANAGE MUSIC THAT IS COMPLEX AND INTERESTING.

YEA, ONLY ID THE DJ'S ARE AS SIMPLE, UNSOPHISTICATED & AND LACKING IN MERIT AS YOU ARE MY FRIEND!
    and if they are that dumb i dont want them touching any good tracks anyway! stay in the kiddie pool, hook up your training wheels...

4. New Model No.15

New Model No.15 Newbie

some real tips from real professionals
    http://www.soundonsound.com/articles

5. kenstowicz

kenstowicz Newbie

Thanks for the share! Its good to meet another he robust enthusiast. Dude has mad talent, his style is unique and is about as professional of a musician as they come. He is in my top 5 fasho. I think New model No.15 needs to take his head out of his ass with his "real tips from real musicians" nonsense . Im not even all that big of a fan of trap, I just love the melodic content in his tracks. Im pretty sure that making "simpler tracks" is great advice for someone who tends to overcomplicate things and get overwhelmed. Less is more right? here a great example of why i love his music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdpdhH9H538

6. helder777

helder777 Newbie

I listened from a song of this heRobust right now and that is fucking awesome, don't know what this model no. 15 is talking about... If this guy is bad I really wanna see what he's consider good on trap music.