Here we go again on the sister site (continued)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by spncart, Jun 27, 2022.

1. spncart

spncart Producer

We need a PhD to be able to post requests these days... I'm lost.

How come I need to provide size etc. if I'm only posting a request? Smth lol

Hi
    Your post have been rejected for the following reason:

The small view is empty

Post should be as shown in this image: https://ibb.co/f8TgwvF

Standard format is as follow:

Small view

[​IMG]
    [subtitle]subtitle | format| Size MB[/subtitle]
    Short description

Detailed view
    [​IMG]
    [subtitle]subtitle | format| Size MB[/subtitle]

Long description

[homepage]https://www.homepage.html [/homepage]

[download]
    http://peeplink.in/EXAMPLE58a
    [/download]

Remember that images MUST be uploaded at AudioZ using the cloud with up arrow.

This is the text of your post, so you dont have to do it all again...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2022
  3. stopped

stopped Producer

they want all that stuff so the webpage looks like it should when you browse the requests section

4. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Obviously you don't have to provide a size for a request... It's an automated message for any post.
    If you had read the personalized part of the message, instead of focusing on negativity, you would understand.

That's not so complicated, and it's all explained in the rules. Including an example for requests.
    Just read them, use the preview button to check if your post looks like every posts.

Also, as many did, you can pm me to
    1 receive advice,
    2 so I check your request before it's moderated.

I'm not sure what are you trying to achieve with this thread instead of sending me a pm at AZ...

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. spncart

spncart Producer

It looks as if I'm too stupid to understand the rules though :winker: too bad. I guess I'll need some of Elon's brain implants.

6. AKAIBOY

AKAIBOY Member

I hear ya! so many rules! just for a request! its not jail!!:dont:

7. Solologue

Solologue Newbie

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. D____R

D____R Kapellmeister

lol why are you posting a request?

9. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

There may be many requests on audiosex.pro daily. And they must be formatted so that they fit into the website (finding the requests, look etc.)
    Of course @Olymoon could do all that formatting for us ... but I think he has some other things to do all day long.
    So is this hurdle of filling the form may be a filter to enable only the PROs to make a request??? Who knows!!! :cool:

But if Oly or the wildcat would do it they would need to do a night shift likely to get it done.
    So its up to us, who request something from others to do a little bit work.

And, remember, this is Audiosex.PRO. As a PRO, you will be able to read the explanations and enter them into the form and upload a pic or two.

Don't worry: You won't get a PhD for this! :winker:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  10. clone

clone Audiosexual

maybe he is hoping they remove that field, make errors, and his little sql injector program will work then. :rofl:

This can't actually be a simple case of beggars can't be choosers. Can it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. spncart

spncart Producer

I'm a self-entitled millennial. Of course it can, and it will :rofl:

12. spncart

spncart Producer

I'm not a Pro, I'm Retarded. Still yet, make these rules more simple lol we don't have time for your BS rules.

13. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

It's true that posting requests is complicated. Although there's a solid reason, that consistency thing with the releases.

But @spncart you're not acting like a millenniall neither like a boomer or an alien.
    You're acting like a spoiled brat refusing to reason and throwing shit left and right.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

GG used to throw shit left and right and then was eventually banned from Life's Forum. Just sayin'.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  15. recycle

recycle Guest

Absolutely. The procedure to create a post on AZ is definitely outdated: BBcode is so 90's ... some time ago I posted something, then I lost the desire to continue because it is too time consuming. I am sure that there is a more effective way to build posts in 2022. Also, using simpler procedures could be more stimulating even for not geeky people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

True. Then again, AZ is quite old and it's not easy to redesign a site like that with little budget, both for the developer and the hosting company.

17. clone

clone Audiosexual

Right, but someone complaining would make you want to redesign the whole site to work the way they complained about. :)

18. Ryck

Ryck Guest

I say again what I said before in another post
    It is clearly seen that there are capricious people who, when they do not do what they want, throw a tantrum like a child.
    You can clearly see on the sister site when someone uploads a lite library, in which he spends hours of his time without anyone paying him anything, and some capricious saying "why didn't you put this" ? "Because it's better not to take this other thing away from him."
    The same thing happened the other day when some complained because there were some pages with various samples and the poor victim lost ten minutes of his life and was already complaining.

There is a bad habit on the part of some people, always looking for "the fifth for the cat" instead of being grateful for what there is.

Edit : Also as Oly said: Why not send a message and ask or ask for help "Hey, I can't do this" "you know how this could be done" ...you can also humbly suggest "oh you know what, I thought it would be better if it was done this". But say nothing and come and create a post. It is clearly an unnecessary whim.

19. clone

clone Audiosexual

Why would you even bother a Moderator? Sure, they would gladly help with something like this. But most users on there are also very cool about stuff, and you could pick any other requester above the new one you want to make; and ask them. Privately.

If this is tough problem solving, you have picked out the wrong hobby.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. BlackHawk

BlackHawk Producer

Next thing is he complain at the W3C for HTML and CSS being so complicated...

spncart, if you can't do it right, don't do it. Or do you think that you are entitled to not following any rules or that others do the work for you? Any work? Someone has to come over to make your music for you? Because it's so complicated?

Good luck with that. You are acting like someone going into a chess match and call the chess rules "to be changed"... sorry, a word that starts with "i" and ends with "diot" comes to mind. :-(

21. BuntyMcCunty

BuntyMcCunty Rock Star

You don't need a PhD or Elon's brain implants. You just need to talk less and read/listen more.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List