Herbivores Eat Meat!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DieM, Feb 7, 2019.

1. tvandlover

tvandlover Producer

What the fuck is a 'Forced Vegan' and which bit is 'obvious' the forcing or the veganism. ? In my country we adults are allowed to choose our own diets.

2. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

oh, ok. I just thought you wanted to say something with these postings, not just irony.

3. DieM

DieM Rock Star

A lot of vegans are driven by guilt and personal health priorities. In your country you can eat what you want I agree. In my country we can also eat what we want. A lot of vegans do what they do for personal reasons and personal gains. In my research I have found that a lot of vegans end up quitting their diet through health issues (Don't shoot the messenger) I only report what I find. Some of these vegans become carnivores and just eat animal products. When they do this most of their ailments dissapear through a carniverous diet. Do some research on this phenomenon if you don't believe me. A lot of vegans are driven by guilt because of the death of animals etc. and their guilt leads them to veganism.

4. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I think I already said what I wanted to say. Ask me anything you want and I will answer as best I can. :bow:

5. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

I kind of liked it, made me laugh at least.

But really cows are the devils spawn, they are slowly poisoning us with their farts, bast***ds.

6. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

fake news. you have never lived outsite the city right ? with some cows around.. ? right. ?

7. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

No, it’s all a conspiracy by the cows, they know they can’t beat us in a straight up fight, so they offer up themselves as fillet steak and square sausage and other goodies in order to slowly kill us off, you just wait, they will have the last laugh....:winker:

8. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

ok thanks, but i feel like ive got a clear notion of the heft of these recent threads of yours.

9. complete

complete Producer

Vegans are a funny breed, hehe

Even plants are carnivorous
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:rofl:

10. beatletown

beatletown Guest

Whats in it for you, i mean why stress out? Im not a vegan or vegetarian, but you are acting up in the same way as some extremist vegans with forcing people into something or arguing.
    Who gives a fuck.
    Each person should decide on their own what they should eat, live and let live.
    The philosophy of "only my way is right" is why the world is such a mess right now, if its not food, its gender wars....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2019
  11. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Huh?

12. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I'm not stressed out mucker! I pose the question and present the evidence of what I find. I am mereley keeping things going by posing these questions. You must admit, it keeps things interesting does it not?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Hey by the way I love Your Moniker. I am a massive Beatles Fan and have been since the age of 13 and I'm now 51 and still love them! Cheers

14. beatletown

beatletown Guest

Well im sure there are a lot of experienced animal behaviorists and scientists on this forum, im sure every regular Joe here will give you an experienced, well documented answer you are searching. You chose the right forum for your questions.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I'm not sure what you are getting at when you say the following (Well im sure there are a lot of experienced animal behaviorists and scientists on this forum, im sure every regular Joe here will give you an experienced, well documented answer you are searching)
    I uploaded a video that stated the fact that so called herbavores actually eat meat given the chance. That is all I done! I am not searching for anything mate! You need to go to my original post to see that. Lets not blow this thing out of proportion or lay that shit on me. That is your mind coming up with this shit! Take that on board. I'm not looking for any answers but maybe you are!

16. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Cool!

17. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

A cow will kill you without a problem in a straight out fight. They outweigh us by A LOT, and if they feel that their calf is in danger then all bets are off. The only way is to hopefully outrun it and hope that you don't slip on a cow pie along your escape route. Sit gets worse if the whole herd gets involved. Free range cows can be very territorial. Tons of humans die every year. I myself had to fight off a cow that tried to kill my dog on a neighbor's farm. It was mano to horn and I was scared to death.

War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength

Cows are no sheep!

[​IMG]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...e-and-how-can-you-stay-safe-around-them-79524

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Man these guys look serious!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

@Lois Lane thanks, thats good to know, will bear that in mind but was really thinking of standing well back and sending in the tanks....

Love the Orwell quote and Cows are no Sheep. :)

20. G String

G String Rock Star

And what about when cows eat, say, plastic bags?

Most herbivores *can* eat meat occasionally, but they have much longer intestines than carnivores and could be killed by eating rotten or diseased meat. Carnivores have v short intestines so that they quickly evacuate poor or spoiled meat.

One reason cows might kill hares/rabbits is that they destroy grassland (they cut the grass so low it prevents the grass re-growing whereas cows and sheep don't - they leave the growing stem of the grass which allows the grass to re-grow, apparently).