Herbivores Eat Meat!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DieM, Feb 7, 2019.

1. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Well whatever rocks your boat refix!! I have been a member of this forum since 2015 and if I wanted to spread missinformation or propaganda of any type I would have done it by now. I do find your reply very funny and a little paranoid. Peace

2. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

its a known thing that peace-fishes can be raptors
    of course, there were dear eating scavenger meat in history but that huge exception

you right but mainstream media is the real poison...also this topic is a bit like rep alien and flat earth and makes you og topic looking bad..

3. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

he is right mate
    btw its no personel attack...
    pls dont be offended
    you did understand bit wrong...we kno fo sho you didnt do it concoius but you spread the video dont take it wrong bla....
    he didnt mean u spread missinfo thru forum and troll...he did mean the mechanism behind or so..no native here..bla

community was not asex meant i blv

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  4. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I agree! MSM has been found to tell lies on an ongoing basis but this topic is nothing like flat earth or reptilian entities. This topic is based on actual evidinced, recorded and reported truths!

5. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I am not offended by any means and we are all allowed our own opinions. No matter what we believe or don't believe the truth is still the truth.
    Just to let you know wasgedn I am always looking outside of the box of popular opinion to seek the truth. When I express what I find I come up against opposing views and that's okay. Peace my friend :bow:

6. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Did you watch the full video?

7. refix

refix Platinum Record

more blatant promotion of fake news.

most of us are not media shills. paid to spread obvious, mundane, historically well known data that is spun by the lying culturally elite shill media in order to demonize and divide. our noble cultures are totally informed and have known this throughout all time, it is the cornerstone of our basic freedoms.

shame on you trying to call white males brainwashed. we are not brainwashed sheep we are totally aware the cultural elite media shills like you are trying fool us and divide us.

i do not support the divisiveness and cultural destructiveness of your statements but i rigorously support your right to say it, sir.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Firstly refix, I don't recall mentioning anything about WHITE MALES being brainwashed! I am a white male myself. This is not about gender or race. It is about opening peoples eyes to the truth and let them see that what we are shown and taught from MSM is a bunch of lies.
    I would advise that you go back to my original post and watch the full video through and see what I am saying.
    I am not trying to be devisive here in any way mate! I am actually trying to let people see that we have to see things for ourselves and not believe everything we are told!! Come on man can't you see that.
    I am just a normal person fed up with the bullshit lies that we are constantly fed. I am on your side here! If you can't see that then I don't know what else to say. Peace :bow:

9. refix

refix Platinum Record

as a strong, informed cis het male (he/his) it is shameful to see audioZ is now filled with identity signalling sensitive self-hating NPC males constantly pushing fake news and same old media talking points and lies. shameful.

these 'males' turn away from their well informed cultural heritage (all cultures and creeds), continually complaining about every little thing, never happy, they continually let the lying shill youtube media inform them of everything, and then spread it around like it is 'the truth'. they do not even bother to inform themselves, like in tradition culture, they stay in their bubble and then blame everyone else for their ignorance and dissatisfaction. "everything was better when...", is their favorite phrase.

they target specific segments of our great community. they unknowingly contribute (useful idiots) to the shill medias plans to divide and conquer us. make us feel worthless and dis-empowered. where we go one we go all; because we have informed each other -- we stand strong.

audioZ, as well as our great cultures (all cultures) are so wonderfully informed, it is good to see these attempts at demoralization and destructive self-hate are instantly detected. do not be fooled the lies of shills being pushed by users. we and audioZ are and getting better and stronger all every day thanks to everyone's great efforts. onward and upwards. seize the day!

10. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Hey refix. I get the fact that you have your own feelings and thoughts about the state we find ourselves in. I, however find it hard to understand where you are coming from. Please don't take this personally but I am of a simple mindset and find it hard to understand what you are trying to relay to me. Please keep it simple as I am a simple man. Speak to me in laymans terms and maybe we can conversate at a level where we can both understand each other. Tell me what you feel mate! Don't hit me with facts about targets and soforth. If you disagree with what I say then so be it. Let's agree to disagree but please don't quote facts to me just talk to me. Peace:bow:

11. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

i don't think he's really talking to you Diem. He's kind of just monologing about identity politics it seems.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Okay, I see it. Cheers Cav :bow:

13. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I didn't fully read your post at first but I get what you are saying now as pointed out by Cav Emp. Identity politics leaves everyone involved feeling victimised and looking for retaliation. It turns everyone against each other be it black or white, male or female, straight or gay, left or right etc.. Whilst we are all busy fighting amongst ourselves the elites are busy setting us up for agenda 2030! Do a bit of research guys.

14. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

lol, that is a funny sentence. you seem to be implying the cows have some secret desire to change their diet.
    of course they eat what they have developed to be able to feed on, thats the "natural order". and that is the case of all creatures and living things.

now, the huge difference with us, humans, is we can actually alter and shape our own environment and can choose how to design our societies, even our diet.

obviously we are bound to a evolutional heritage, that weights heavily on our biology, psychology and culture but we are at least able to reason and then choose a path.

that is not the case with animals and vegetables, thats your "natural order"

15. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Yeah the difference between animals and humans is, is that we can alter and shape our own demise. Aren't we superior. :bleh:

16. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

superior? superior by what standard? what are you talking about

17. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Well humans think themselves superior over the rest of the animal kingdom. What don't you get?

18. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

i dont get what you think.
    since you seem somehow to want to question your own statement with a "aren't we superior. :bleh:"

19. DieM

DieM Rock Star

If you don't get what I say that's fine, you are entitled to your own thoughts.

20. DieM

DieM Rock Star

PS. I was being ironic.