Help with XLN Audio Addictive.Drums 2.Complete.v2.1.9.WIN.OSX-R2R

Discussion in 'Software' started by lakater, Jul 16, 2020.

1. lakater

lakater Newbie

So, I have a bit of a problem, I hope this is the correct forum. Essentially, due to some problems, I had to reinstall windows and format my drive. All my project files for my DAW are fine, and all I'm doing is reinstalling all the software I had on the SSD(most of it was on the HDD). Addictive Drums was on the SSD before wiping it. I'm upgrading from a version I installed back in like 2016 titled "XLN.Audio.Addictive.Drums.2.v2.0.7.Complete.HAPPY.NEW.YEAR-R2R.". It seems the files installed fine, but when I open old projects, it doesn't open the correct library. So, for example, if I was using the jazz library, with some specific settings before, or the indie one, etc, now all my projects open with the default Fairfax library. Is there a way to have it open the correct library I was working with before and fix this? For reference, my DAW is Reaper

3. Jim Bob

Jim Bob Member

I believe you need the 2.17 version which is out there somewhere.

4. lakater

lakater Newbie

I see. If this is the only way, I suppose I'll get a previous version. As long as it has the same amount of libraries, I suppose it doesn't matter. Is this a common problem? How might I be able to tell in the future before upgrading whether a new version will work or not?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  5. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

It does.

keyd v2.1.9 is a bit tricky to install.

Beforehand, not at all. But you could wait and let others (hopefully more experienced members) try it.