help with Top labels for progressive packs

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by djmarkybr, Sep 5, 2014.

1. djmarkybr

djmarkybr Newbie

Hello guys, im starting now to study about producing electronic music, i already get FL Studio and now im studying it`s manual and other stuff about it. My main focus is progressive house, and maybe in the future progressive trance too. My doubt is, which are the best labels and the best packs to get? By my little search and little knowledge, i saw that these two labels have a lot of stuff (ProducerLoops and LoopMasters), is these two the better? Is there any other label that i should look for? if anyone can point me any good progressive pack, i would appreciate :)

Thanks already and sorry for my bad english :)

3. shike

shike Noisemaker

https://refx.com/products/vengeance/samples/

For progressive house Vengeance sampels are one of the best and I guess the most used of all,cannot go wrong with them.

4. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

welcome to AS

Sample packs are really the lazy way of producing, just use them for ideas and inspiration. A lot of them you may only perhaps use 1 or 2 samples from each pack and the rest are rubbish. There are plenty more places to look at other than PL and LM. Google is your best friend (other search engines are available) but be careful, you can spend more time looking rather than creating.

5. HackMe

HackMe Newbie

Agree with SirSillySausage, most of pack are useless if not for just 2/3 sample.
    Focus on download drum pack that are the more useful and Fx sound : noisy up filter, downfilter ,hit, etc..
    I suggest you Black Octopus Sound - Leviathan; that I use most the time, not for sound or music loop but just for, yes few sample, but for the big collection on Drum and FX.
    For Sounds learn to use the super easy (but for me very limited, don't kill Me :) please ) Sylenth1.

6. kevinkapaj

kevinkapaj Newbie

Instead of trying to buy packs from the sites, try downloading free sample pack that are already there.
    You can create awesome tracks, without spending money on that.

7. Toeter

Toeter Newbie

I recommend Vandalism soundpacks for that http://vandalism-sounds.com

Cheers