Help With Sample Pack

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by TonyG, Jul 28, 2016.

1. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Hi everyone! I recently had my studio broken into and my sample libraries and backups are gone. I was working on a project in which i was using a sample pack with a female singing the phrase:"come fly with me, come fly with me...let it go...let it go...come fly with me, come fly with me ... let it go ... let it go..." I can not remember the title of the pack, nor the label. The genre was either house or EDM. Any hints are welcome and much appreciated. Thanks!!!

3. Nimbuss

Nimbuss Platinum Record

Sad story to hear, I wouldn't have a clue what sample pack it is but why not get a vocalist to record some phrases for you, I've seen several vocalists on Twitter that advertise that kind of service.

try get the Avia Sample pack, really nice female vocals

Good luck ! :bow:

4. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Thanks! Nice pack.

5. beatroot

beatroot Producer

Try the Prune Loops packs on the sister site.

6. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Thanks but Prune does not have the pack that I need. I have all 32 of their packs.

7. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

8. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Thanks but I was clear as to the sample pack I need. Im not looking for any sample pack but a specific one i had and need to finish a project.

9. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

I understood that "clearly", but my suggestion about some 'eJay' Sample Libraries is simply that maybe the Lyrics/Phrases you're looking for :

"come fly with me, come fly with me...let it go...let it go...come fly with me, come fly with me ... let it go ... let it go..."

could come from one of the several 'eJay' Sample Libraries available, nothing more...

Because your quest to searching for some 'common' phrases as "let it go",... can certainly be found in numerous Vocal Sample Libraries !
    The 'trick' is to try to remember from which of your lost Sample Libraries these Lyrics/Phrases could come, then if you could remember the Developer(s)/Producer(s) name(s) of these Sample Libraries, your quest will be more easy... :yes: :wink:

10. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, I dont remember ANYTHING about that pack. I wish I did.