Help with Rapidgator please [Solved]

Discussion in 'PC' started by alien2000a, Apr 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alien2000a

alien2000a Newbie

Hi fellow members,

As a newbie, I need a small help from a member with rapidgator premium account.

I wanted to download a rare release and there were only one post with few hosts available and 3 of them are already dead. There were two choices left: Turbobit and Rapidgator. Since Turbobit was cheaper I went that way and purchased a turbobit account. The release is a 30 part download. I downloaded all 29 parts but unfortunately part22 is deleted from turbobit. (Typical downloaders' nightmare). Just one part missing which drove me crazy. There is only one alive alternative currently which is rapidgator.

The file size iz 865Mb. I wanted to download it as free but the free limit is reduced to 400mb for some strange reason. I really cannot justify to buy a second account just for this download of one part left. I'm also so afraid that if this link dies my whole attempt and purchase of the other host premium account will be for nothing.

Could someone possibly help me download this one remaining part only. I can't send the link due to forum rules but can P.M to anyone who is kind to help me on this. I'll really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance.

3. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

Best Answer
    pm me

4. MLooms

MLooms Ultrasonic

5. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Guys, this user has downloaded from an AZ copycat site.
    Which is why that site requires Premium, due to greed!
    Unlike our uploads at AZ.
    So we also can't vouch for the release that this person so dearly wants to try.
    Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 21.01.05.png
    The Roland stuff might not even work! lol.

edit: Okay, I guess that's the real MATRiX then! lol.
    Didn't realise was still active!
    So I guess the Roland releases might work!

The thing is, if a site makes you pay for Premium and one file doesn't exist, AND you can't request a re-up, that isn't so good!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  6. alien2000a

alien2000a Newbie

Sorry but as I mentioned I am a newbie here and trying to learn what is what. I didn't know what AZ was, and couldn't tell the difference between Audioz and copycat. Sorry for any trouble caused. But lack of knowledge shouldn't be a crime in my honest opinion.

Problem is solved by now. Thanks to all who put forward kind support. I wanted to remove the tread or mark it as Solved but couldn't find a way to do it to avoid taking precious time of members. If someone tells me how I can do it.

7. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

You will need to go back to that website to trouble shoot anything with those plugins.
    It's impossible to help with something that can't be vouched for.
    One of the 30 links was dead.
    Nothing helps that!

8. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

You can't remove a thread, only mods and admin can.
    You can mark a reply with Best Answer or add '[solved]' to the title as it is now (capital letters not necessary :winker: ).

9. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.