Help with new master midi keyboard choice

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Demonevesuviano, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Demonevesuviano

Demonevesuviano Noisemaker

Hi all, i want to buy a master midi keyboard to pilote my libraries with kontakt.
    I asked in many groups on facebook and many people say that Native instruments keyboards (A and S series) are very good with both Cubase and Komplete player !
    My komplete player is cracked (and libraries too! :rofl:): someone can say me if NI keyboards are complatible at 100% with my Komplete player despite the situation ?
    Tnx u all for the answers.

3. Oneeyedstan

Oneeyedstan Platinum Record

i have the s88 mk2 and maschine mikro mk3 and i run only cracked software. may main DAW is Cubase 11pro.everything is fine. i recomend the NI software from bobdule. komplete kontrol, maschine, kontakt and so on.everything runs flawless

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

nothing from NI is going to be "100% warez compatible" like it sounds you hope for (meaning always easy). Look at all the Kontakt library threads about libraries with graphics not working, or whatever other little issues you will encounter. there will be dumb quirks and necessary workarounds, no matter what controller you get. I am using the s49 mk2 with a Mac and Logic. it's very nice, if not overpriced.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  5. Oneeyedstan

Oneeyedstan Platinum Record

yes- 1 of 20 pictures are missing.omg!!! who cares everythimg else works fine.to bobdules kontakt you can add legit and unlegit librarys,they alll work. so what?:winker: