Help with Kontakt

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by dorian7lc, Oct 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. dorian7lc

dorian7lc Noisemaker

I'm sure this topic has been beat to death and I apologize for that, but I've been lurking forums trying to find a solution and so far nothing has worked....perhaps no fault but my own. Anyways, I had a version of Kontakt 5 where I could use a few libraries I had. I downloaded some new ones and they required me to upgrade to Kontakt 6, so I did. Now all of the libraries are in demo mode, as well as Kontakt itself. Ive tried reinstalling older versions but now after downloading Native Access there is always a prompt coming up asking me to activate or purchase. I don't know if I just havent deleted every aspect of the 6.2 install or its something else. Thanks in advance, music is the only thing I have in my life right now that compels me to drive home after work and not off a bridge, and I can barely pay my bills as it is so 5,000 in libraries just isnt an option -_-

3. Epcot

Epcot Guest

Install this version:

Native Instruments Kontakt 6.3.1 Win (Full Retail)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. dorian7lc

dorian7lc Noisemaker

is it on audioz? thank you though, ill try and download it

5. RiffMaster

RiffMaster Guest

Yep .............

6. dorian7lc

dorian7lc Noisemaker

Thank you so much man. Really appreciate it, cant get some libraries to work but old ones and a couple new ones are working. Again, thanks for responding man

7. rollerball

rollerball Platinum Record

Maybe try using the Portable versions of KONTAKT? In my experience I have never faced such an issue with the Portable versions.