help with kilohearts osx , thanks!

Discussion in 'Software' started by kindleman, May 16, 2021.

1. kindleman

kindleman Member

hi all,
    im trying to install this on mojave logic 10.5 . following the instructions .. im running the installer and it asked for an email, ive put mine and clicked on the link ive received... somehow i only get to install what seem like the free plugins... if i click on the TRy tab of the installer it says that it cant install the trials as i dont have a license for them or something... i see that the au files in the replacements folder are all the actual plugins.. am i doing something wrong ? also any instructions on how to block app connecting to the internet ? i have little snitch but so far only set rules to block connections to domains... thx!!!

3. spncart

spncart Producer

Same problem with KiloHearts Toolbox Ultimate v1.8.15 macOS, it doesn't work in Big Sur, even after codesigning & batchmoding Heartcore.core

https://ibb.co/86t0Kdt

Any idea?