Help with Installation of Kontakt 7 v7.5.2 WiN-bobdule

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by ModLover, Sep 12, 2023.

1. ModLover

ModLover Newbie

Hey Guys,
    Recently I downloaded Kontakt 7 v7.5.2 WiN-bobdule crack and before downloading it I did some research regarding the difference between Kontakt by R2R & Bobdule. From what I know I wanted Bobdules Kontakt so I downloaded it from 4download and extracted the zip and saw a lot of stuff but I knew what I had to do. So I extracted Kontakt 7.5.2 Patched.iso inside the folder and then I installed Kontakt with official setup that was provided and it installed on my device but the problem started after that because I was not able to patch it.

I used the patcher that was in the folder and I copied it to Kontakt 7 location in C drive, there I patched it using the patcher and it said that Kontakt is patched but inside Kontakt 7 it said demo.

I installed Kontakt 7 for 2-3 times but everytime it said same.

Please help me anyone.

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Don't download anything from that website. Also, did you run Kontakt as standalone first, after installation? Unless they changed it in newer versions, that has always been a necessary step. afaik.

You didn't mention what DAW you are using. You may need to rebuild/rescan its plugin cache, so it sees the "working" copy.

4. ModLover

ModLover Newbie

Yes I did run Kontakt standalone and it runs but in demo mode.

Why are you saying that 4download is not good ?