Help with Big Surr and cracked plugins

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by zenlyfe, Dec 20, 2020.

1. BigM

BigM Guest

1.i didn't turn off gatekeeper just codesigned k'd software (gatekeeper's work is identifying and allowing signed apps, manually signing will do the trick if you don't want to disable it)
    You can turn on sip after installing , Already installed extensions won't affect.

2.i personally don't work(music stuff)when I'm online but i'm using lulu to block all traffic except few apps and blocked some with hosts file(if mentioned in release).

3.blame me but i don't have a system backup:unsure:.
    All of my data,plugin contents and projects are stored in an external drive. I never created a time machine backup or any system backup and never experienced such an incident.

2. Justin-Cydeher

Justin-Cydeher Kapellmeister

-no blocking Apple apps and services?
    -am I doing code singing correct?
    Example

3. BigM

BigM Guest

sudo codesign --force --deep --sign - "drag plugin or app here"

4. Justin-Cydeher

wow!! that's way easier :winker:
    and for blocking, I know I asked many times but is not bigSUR aka bigBrotha always monitoring your computer for apps?

5. BigM

BigM Guest

i haven't monitored internet traffic that much, even i have a legit logic pro copy i blocked it with lulu because of some k'd plugins. you don't need to block everything but i had to untick "allow apple programs" in order to block logic's traffic.

6. Justin-Cydeher

You can block logic in and out using apple’s firewall in security prefs, drag it in there

7. BigM

BigM Guest

did that also, lulu is for better safety tho. i don't wanna mess it up in anyway.

8. Justin-Cydeher

ok but what exactly do you block ?

9. clone

clone Audiosexual

Block the .component, any standalone .app, and VST versions; some are loaded inside a wrapper.

LuLu will notify you when any app attempts an outbound solicitation. Block them.

Edit your hosts file if you can determine any destination domains like www.waves.com or whatever others you may need to block. This is better than using the firewall, in some ways.

10. Justin-Cydeher

How do you edit the host filme exactly; I've seen some video online but the guy only showed a Catalina version.

you know what the issue is with big Sur aka Big Brotha right? OCSP and criminal intrusion.
    It bypasses Little snitch, Lulu and even VPNS, especially during boot up or restarts, I can see what its doing on my wifi router cause its in front of me on the same desk.; Big Sure logs online before you even add your password and even when your wifi is off it appears to still go ahead anyway.

I was ranting a bit before; now im taking note of what I need to do to prevent apple from stopping around with false pretexts like malware, children safety (to see you foots) etc
    example, this apple malware bypasses little snitch, lul and vpn https://www.reddit.com/r/pihole/comments/e4kdhp/what_is_ocspapplecom/

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
  11. Justin-Cydeher

f0r catalina Big Sur freaks, turn SIP and wifi OFF during clones, then the same restoring from a clone user+ data, will work perfect.
    Another tip, shut off wifi and keep SIP off after testing your drug of choice, I guess crackheads r U, but if you must use iLok dont worry, log in and out of wifi.

The more you guys learn to not buy pugs the cheaper they get...but now you can buy them for way cheaper on websites from people who dont use them