HELP with AVENGER expansion

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by ragedpsy, Jul 31, 2022.

1. ragedpsy

ragedpsy Newbie

Hi.

I bought an avenger expansion .

But I'm not able to download it because I don't have AVENGER software in my vegenance account

Does anyone know any way to download the extension without having to buy the synth ?

3. Myfanwy

Myfanwy Producer

It doesn't make any sense to buy a 69,- library without buying the 145,- plugin itself. There is no crack available which is compatible with the latest expansions.

4. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

you cant use the expansion without the avenger and theres a cloud like app called V-manager to do so
    through that app once you bought anything it will show on the Vmanager app ,

sure the sales now is 30% ,you coulda have waited 2 months and wait for the black friday to buy your plugins and expansions .
    .in that particular month the prices drops to half price 50% if not 40% or current 30%

if you dont wanna wait until november ,its ok to get avenger for 230$ if you dont care about budget

but buying single expansions with 69$ dollars is pricy unless you buy the 5 pack expansions 275$ (each exp will have 20% with that pack )
    which is why i recommend buying the expansions on black friday

all in all ..its your money to burn/save (i do have avenger and only 5 pack expansions,
    and waiting for next November to get my second 5 pack)

you never know ,they might drop the prices to half even for expansions,and in that way we can buy 2 or 3 bundle packs
    (im sure vengeance are listening here )

5. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

Which expansion was it ? with a little chance it's compatible with the version available on the sister site...

But yeah dumb move buddy

6. hani king

guys please dont be harsh on the newbie ,he doesnt know
    first welcome aboard dude @ragedpsy

as you know now all major companies uses cloud like apps to download their products against the piracy
    so the safe way to download the products through their app ..clear ?

as i said earlier ,vengeance use V-manager ,after you sign up and download v- manager ,you log in normally
    the expansion that you bought will be shown on the app ,the format of that expansion is Title.AVXP2

..these current expansions format are avxp2 (only avenger can open that format as main host..nothing else)
    its not like like there are wavs you can extract and use them in samplers like kontakt other wise we can see new expansions
    on download page on monthly basis ripped and can be used on samplers ,

so with avenger ONLY you can see the samples in and they are in .TUNE format and once again only opens inside avenger 1.8.4
    and thats the current version just to let you know even if you bought old expansion make sure the avenger version is updated or it will ask you to update your version

since you are a newb,,you need to do your search and find the cracked version,it was long time ago the crackers managed
    to do crack it and had a decent but old expansions along with it all (unlocked) and ready to be used
    but cant open the newer expansions ,and those crackers didnt update their cracked version after that (and some of us were waiting
    too long to get it like me ,so i went to their site /signed up(with their devil lol )and bought only the bundle that can select any 5 expansion
    and i did bought the newer ones since i already used the old ones and now they dont work since their are cracked
    and thats the reason i loved the app and bought it so i can use the new expansions
    and to to top all that you cant use cracked expansions on legit version (i tried that too )
    but hey since you have just 1 expansion and no avenger ,maybe you can try get the cracked version and try your luck(not sure if it works either
    at least you get a cracked avenger get the hang of it and do your thing until you get a legit one
    (with decent black friday price on next nov)

good luck @ragedpsy and dont hesitate to PM me if you have more questions

to our beloved admin @Olymoon
    kindly close this thread ,to avoid negative comments against him
    thank you

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

I dont have to close this thread as I will be watching it.

Some people have too short imagination. What if he bought this expansion just to share with the community?

Also, what about helping him?

He just needs someone who have a legit Avenger to give him the necessary info to download the expansion.

8. hani king

you are right olymoon
    im willing to help him in case he need me

@ragedpsy which expansion you bought exactly ?

9. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

I'll add 3 possibilities:
    - Maybe you wait until Black Friday and buy the Avenger.
    - You sell the expansion on the used market for 50 / 60 % of new value.
    - You admit to yourself the mistake and book that under "From mistakes one becomes wise".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Myfanwy

Myfanwy Producer

The problem is that all newly downloaded Avenger expansions, even the old ones, are encrypted and need the latest Version of Avenger. So they are of no use if you haven't got a legit Avenger installed.

11. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Great!! Pm him so he can give you the details.

12. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

I know but who knows, the solution may come...