Help with a lost file in Morphestra & Kontakt please

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by kearnsy, Dec 6, 2012.

1. kearnsy

kearnsy Banned

Afternoon all

I was wondering does anyone have a file called 6skintemplate.tga that should sit in the morphestra folder?

I've somehow managed to lose it

It's basically the image file or skin for morphestra that shows all the controls, i can't work out what i'm editing without it

Or if not, does anyone know if there's any other skins available i could use to replace it?

Thanks guys

3. xoso

xoso Kapellmeister

I don't have the file and my morphestra works. It's more than possible that it's not an independant file that its inside one of the other files like Morphestra_info.nkx which is where other liobraries would keep files like that that aren't out in the open.

Check the file permissions on the file, try moving the library to another folder. I'm not sure how or why you would delete the file so I'm asuming there is another problem and it doesn't have to do with missing the file.

4. kearnsy

kearnsy Banned

Cheers dude, i'll have a look later on

When i load an instrument up it says the file is missing, so i try a search and...nothing

Morphestra still works, it's just that the skin is missing so it's pain tyring to edit the parameters when i don't know what i'm editing

5. xoso

xoso Kapellmeister

If your still having problems here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/perzb5u794llv22/M_info.rar

These are my info files for the top level of morphestra. Backup your old files and move these into place. If there is something wrong with your this should fix it.