[Help] WA Prod. Instachord Not Sending Audio in Pro Tools 12

Discussion in 'Software' started by mercurysoto, Apr 26, 2020.

1. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    Hs anyone ever used Instachord in their Pro Tools systems? I tried to link it to Mini Grand. I see the program working perfectly well but without making any sound. I understand I need to route it to another synth to have sounds, but I haven't figured out to send midi data to Mini Grand. I did what the manual says (BTW oversimplistic), but no dice. There aren't videos on YT or anything. It seems that nobody is aware that Instachords has an AAX version.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

3. kitvonk

kitvonk Guest

holy shit - pro tools + WA prod - is that even *ALLOWED*?:winker:

4. kitvonk

kitvonk Guest

I shouldn't just be a dick. I got instachord on their latest sale but have not installed it yet. I do not have PT, however... i'll try tomm (monday) and see... that being said WA Prod does have a user area/forum and pretty responsive on support... good luck bro. i don't use AAX... eeuw... yuck... ugh... sorry. could be worse. you could be on a mac(ateur)