Help turning the Mininova into a vst machine using synthmaker ?

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by anthony doyle, May 9, 2017.

1. anthony doyle

anthony doyle Kapellmeister

Hello,
    There is a video on youtube of a guy turning the novation nova into a vst using synthmaker

giving it full vst functionality
    I was wondering if theres anyway to turn the mininova into a vst , my mininova has a problem with humming that I can't fix and it would be great to have vst functionality, is there anyway I could start some kind of kickstarter for a programmer to do what this guy did and turn it into a vst, If I donate 10 euro and get another 100 people to do the same and raise 1000 euro , could we find a programmer who would do that ? I'm just putting this idea out there. I personally don't know alot about programming or kickstarter funding projects and I wasn't sure where on this website this thread should be placed or if this is likely to happen in any way. Novation didn't put vst functionality into their machines because when they released the novation v station vst , people started torrenting it within 8 weeks of the release date meaning it didn't sell well so they decided to concentrate on hardware.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List