-- HELP-- Ryzentosh Omnisphere Problem

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by SAPO, Jan 4, 2021.

1. SAPO

SAPO Ultrasonic

Hi ! Thanks for clicking !

I got a weird problem...

I made recently a Ryzentosh, everything was working fine with my legit audio stuff (before this, I experienced crashes with manually patched version of Live (HCISO .command) but not with official version... so I decided to bought AL10/11 during the recent promotion. I also had problem with Reaper but I discovered they made a special version "clang" for Hackintosh users).

So I got legit Ableton Live 10.1.17 / 10.1.30 and 11 last beta (.22b) installed.

I got few projects i'm working on making AL11 crash during the loading stage.
    After few tests, I figured out the crash is coming from Omnisphere.component instances (last version).
    So I tried to open my projects with AL10.1.30, no success...
    But, It worked with AL10.1.17...

The problem coming from Omnisphere.component plugin and AL10.1.30/AL11, I tried to load an instance of Omnisphere.component inside Reaper, everything works fine...

It does the same with XLN Audio stuff... I don't get it...

Is there someone with a fiw for this or a clue to help me please ?
    Thanks in advance !

PS: I tried reset permissions and codesign but it doesn't work, AL still crashing...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  3. bwv999

bwv999 Guest

Are the plugins all K'd? I had an issue where those wouldn't show up in my plugin browser, but not that it crashed my Ableton. Codesigning and such helped me with all of the plug-ins except for izotope. For those plugins, I actually had to...

Code:
    right click on plugin --> show package contents, then codesign /Contents/Resources/pluginname.bundle
    Might be the same deal for Omnisphere? Just a potential fix. I'd check, but I don't use that plugin myself. Best of luck!