Help ! Problem loading "korgcompiledbank" in Korg Wavestate Plugin 1.1.1.

Discussion in 'Software' started by PersonneAudioZ, Feb 3, 2023.

1. PersonneAudioZ

PersonneAudioZ Kapellmeister

Hello .

I followed the installation to the letter, but when I want to load for example (Sounds Of The 80s VST V13.korgcompiledbank) wavestate plugins 1.1.1 does not see it, "korgcompiledbank" is invisible yet it is present.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you Comrades

FL Studio20.x Window 7 64x

Hi .

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Hi @PersonneAudioZ you need the Free "KORG Sample Builder":
    In your headline you mean Wavestate and not Wavestation, maybe you can correct that.

Korg - Software

- Sample Builder lets you load gigabytes of your own samples into the wavestate and the modwave.
    File Name : Sample_Builder_110_win.zip www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/0/840/4811/

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I don't use Wavestate yet but I downloaded some patches and read the installation instructions which I suggest you should read, too. I figure you probably need to download and install Korg Librarian rather than Sample Builder, but you need both if you want to make your own sample banks and import your own patches. These patches you're trying to install have already been processed by Korg Sample Builder as it says "compiled" in the name, so I guess you only need to import it into the Librarian and then into the plugin. Maybe it would work you just make your own folder at Users/shared/Korg/wavestate native/System/Internal/Defaults/User and copy the bank there, then import into the plugin.

Why would it be simple when it can be excruciatingly complicated, Korg? 2 apps, 40MB, to import patches into the plugin? Gosh! :headbang:

5. PersonneAudioZ

Hello BEAT16 . Please excuse me for the delay in answering you. I just logged in. Thank you for your reply and your reminder to correct the title. It's done .

I just used Sample Builder 110 to create "korgcompiledbank" , which remains invisible by "wavestate" .

6. PersonneAudioZ

Hello SineWave Please excuse me for the delay in answering you.

The problem I have is: wavestate doesn't see "korgcompiledbank" as if it's a format or extension unknown by wavestate . Please where can I find the installation instructions. THANKS .

7. PersonneAudioZ

Hello .

I think I have found the source of the problem. This sample builder is for wavestate version 2.0 or higher .
    The wavestate we have is version 1.1.1
    Who can give us more info please ?.
    THANKS .

8. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Hello @PersonneAudioZ, my tip would be to buy Wavestate native 2 or just forget about the Presets / Sounds Of The 80s.

Korg WaveState Native VST Plug In - Loading SoundBanks with Samples and Importing Patches

9. PersonneAudioZ

Hello BEAT16 . Thank you .

10. JJ-ambient

JJ-ambient Newbie

I know this thread is old but I was having same problems and found that there is a very specific folder that must be created in which you must store ALL of the .korgcompiledbank files (at least on Mac this works)

This is the file path you MUST create and store all .korgcompliledbank files to use user created sample libraries on Wavestate Native:

/Users/Shared/Sample Libraries/wavestate native

this has been the only way Ive been able to import external sound banks into wavestate native.