Help?! NI Komplete?? Damage? Install and use??

Discussion in 'Software' started by jimmyjohn, Mar 8, 2021.

1. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

Hi All,

Could someone please help me and advise me what's going on? I'm feeling a bit lost.

A while I installed Native Instruments Komplete 12 Ultimate v1.02 as my first (base) install.

I really wanted the damage library but it wasn't included. I can't find it anywhere on the site (Kontakt Library etc.)

Also, I'm not sure how Reaktor works but when i open it and click play instruments it says:

"It appears you have no Reaktor Instruments installed. Would you like to open Native Access?"

Theres so much going on with KOMPLETE, it's like a mess to me, kinda all over the place and my OCD is going crazy! I'd appreciate any advice :)

3. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

If you're coming in brand new to Komplete, take your time with each plugin or else it's easy to get overwhelmed.
    Reaktor and Kontakt, while being available as standalone apps and plugins for the DAW, are actually platforms.
    Kontakt uses libraries and Reaktor uses Ensembles.
    Damage is available on the Heavyocity site as a Kontakt library.
    Reaktor is giving you that error because you don't have any player devices/instruments installed. You can still build and patch your own as long as you have a working factory library and you're running the full version.
    Player devices are things like Rounds, Monark, Polyplex, Molekular, TRK-01, Prism, Spark, Skanner XT, Flesh, Form, Razor, Kontour, Super 8 etc. They'll work, even without the full version of Reaktor, you just can't mod them.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021