HELP METAL FOUNDRY SDX Expansion INSTALATION

Discussion in 'Software' started by Sammael, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Sammael

Sammael Newbie

Hi folks. I need your help!!!! i have al ready downloaded Metal Foyndry SDX Expansion from the post of PiRaT on this link https://audioz.download/software/wi...-foundry-sdx-expansion-disk-1-5-audiop2p.html .

The Links still working and i can download all the 5 dvds. I mount iso of DVD1 on ULTRAiso to start with the instalation, but when the install starts, appear this message ¨Could not copy ¨SL - Metal Foundry/eula.html¨ from DVD. Try Again?¨.

Can you help me with the instalation? PLEASE!!!!

3. it's a pretty common error with the old TT installers but there's a couple of solution... using the setup you can install the expansion to a location closer to the top of your drive and then copy it to your SDX directory or, if the problem persists, you can go to the ISOs that houses the files and extract them to your drum library location... but pay attention! you will get a FULL installation following this method! then set the path in Superior' Settings and you're done...

4. Fernando Roma

Fernando Roma Ultrasonic

i had this problem this weeek too, just manually install copying the "SL-MetalFoundry" folder to the toontrack folder (toontrack/superior/superior drummer 2.0/), mount every dvd and repeat the process.

5. Sammael

Sammael Newbie

HELL YEAHHHH!!!! you are awesome! Metal Foundry is runing!!!! Thank you very much