Help me sound please!

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by djthanhdj, May 31, 2012.

1. djthanhdj

djthanhdj Newbie

I have a sound kick DNC 13 it but I do not know any of the drum, I want to find the other sound in the drum that , please people help me , thank you!
    http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/60989111/file.html

3. virusg

virusg Rock Star

until u will write for us to understand ...you will still have to wait ...i didnt get a thing of hat you said ...sorry

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

I think that 'djthanhdj' has a sample of a Drum Bass Kick named 'DNC 13' and he wants to know at which 'Drum Kit' it belongs and also find the others samples that comprised the Full Drum Kit :drummer: or at least is what I understand (?). :unsure:

@ djthanhdj,

It's almost a mission impossible... As you certainly know it, there are thousands of 'Drum Bass Kicks' samples and hundreds of 'Drum Kits', so if you don't have more specific informations is like trying to find a needle in a haystack ! *yes*

5. DMusic

DMusic Newbie

@ djthanhdj

DNC I Guess is (Dance) Samples ...F L Studio have DNC Samples in there patches/packs/Legacy/Dance folder within fl studio ...
    as Studio555 has said , its almost impossible to find them , there re so many drum packs out there ...

Good Luck anyways :)

DM