Help me please. No sound with Omnisphere 2.0.0

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by LV4-26, Aug 14, 2016.

1. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

Hi guys,

May be you can help me.

I have No sound with Omnisphere since I have updated to v2.0.0 Run on FL Studio 64bits. Try to load a patch it's OK, but I've no sound. Like with PlugInGuru MegaMagic Guitars.omnisphere.

I've buy this stuff and impossible to work whit it.:facepalm:
    All Instruments like Trillian work well. Any suggestion will be Welcome.

Thanks a lot guys.:wink:

3. Jazz-N-Stuff

Jazz-N-Stuff Platinum Record

4. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

Thanks Jazz-N-Stuff. I will try your advice.

5. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

There's a more recent update that allows drag-and-drop reordering of FX in the rack, too. I would suggest downloading that.

I'm sorry... I take it English is not your first language, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'm not sure I understand everything you said. You say you bought Omnisphere? If so, reach out to support. I'm sure they can help you. And log in to your spectrasonics account to download the newest updates. There are library patches and software updates. Make sure you get both.

If you don't own it, see if you can find the updates on a torrent tracker or something. Pretty sure you won't find it on the sister site because AZ is careful about being DMCA-compliant and Spectrasonics issues DMCA takedowns pretty consistently.

Edit: Also, I haven't added any third party libraries to my copy of Omnisphere 2, but I'm guessing there's a specific place you need to copy the soundsources that are used. That might be contributing to the problem if you're not getting sound on the PluginGuru thing. Most 3rd party libraries have a ReadMe file that instructs you on how to install the library.

6. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

@ Cav Emp

Finally, I had to reinstall Omnisphere 2 completely. I hope that this time, it will finally work.

7. Jazz-N-Stuff

Jazz-N-Stuff Platinum Record

its easy now with OMNI 2, just go in UTILITY and choose the http://prntscr.com/c5nc4d

it adds all files to their place
    after installation of 2.0 go to spectrasonics update site , and download latest versions
    (legit only) it connects to your user account

8. @LV4-26...get it working? I think it is a little bit temperamental from system to system. If I open a fresh instance I always need to reset the Multi or else I have a big latency. After the reset all is fine. The folks at Spectrasonics have not been able to figure why, they only agree that it should not be that way.

9. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

Yes it's easy. Thanks at all. Here PluginGuru MegaMagic: Guitars Part 1 for Omnisphere 2.1

No warez please, Thanks @ned944

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2017
  10. Versace

Versace Newbie

Need help asap please ... 1) when creating the folder hum... plugings on ur desktop, where do u copy the plugings to paste inside the hum... plugings folder on ur desktop so u can patch... ? that's the only part I don't get . Please help

11. @Versace .. What do you mean by "hum"?

Just to update my post from the summer, after updates from Spectrasonics the latency issue in regard to opening a new instance has been resolved and all is wunderbar in the Land of Omnisphere.