Help me out!

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Alex Mfb, May 15, 2016.

1. Alex Mfb

Alex Mfb Member

Hey guys..this isnt a music related post but i really need ur help right now, the headphones i was using to produce broke since i dropped them on the floor yesterday..i dont have any savings right now and i cant get a new one..i dont want nothing fancy! just a budget pair one to keep do what i like:) i was thinking to get these if someone can help me out and donate

God bless! you can donate to [email protected] (via paypal prefferable..and pls double check the email.)
    In exchange of your help i invite you over my soundcloud where i have some downloadable tracks..feel free to check em out and download if you want:) any small donation can be helpfull! thanks again! hope i dont break the rules but i dont know where else to ask help from

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/housekymusic

3. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

I have a suggestion for you: why not offer your sample packs to AudioSex Members for 25% of the usual price, for a limited time only? That way, you get something and we get something also.

4. Alex Mfb

Alex Mfb Member

I dont have the packs anymore since i made them a while ago:)