Help me bypass this trial!?

Discussion in 'Software' started by ghostwriter, Sep 4, 2019.

1. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

Hello.
    There is this amazing paid software called AnthemScore, that uses AI learning to transcribe music and convert to midi (so far, it's the best one of these I ever used, and it gets better over time). I've tried purchasing it a while back but failed (Their website isn't very secure, as a result, my payment methods were compromised. it was a mess).

So I've been hunting down the.. uhh.. 'unblocked' version ever since, so I can keep using until I've saved enough to try again (hopefully the ammount i've spent with internet security recently helps).
    Except last time someone k'd it was in early 2017 (version 2.3 i guess, it's now on version 4.5), back when it barely did the job.
    After months of searching with no luck, I've decided to try to reset the trial myself until I can buy it.
    Hopefully this is allowed in the forum.
    Here is what I have:

*The installer has no actual files in it. Instead, it downloads the software from a private repository/server.
    *The program has your standard 14 day trial period. Uninstalling it (both with and without 3rd party tools), deleting all the associated registry files, etc, does not reset the trial, so I assume the trial data is on their server also.
    *It has to be online to check if you have a license, or if your key is valid.
    Disconnecting or blocking the folder gives you a "please connect to the internet-ish" pop-up that can be closed, but then nothing works. You can import audio, but nothing happens after that.
    *It runs on Qt5 Framework.
    *Here is what the folder looks like when installed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *Opening and editing some of those .xmls with notepad doesn't really do anything
    *Opening the .exe as an archive using 7zip shows this: Opening those in notepad also doesn't seem to show anything significant as far as I know.
    [​IMG]

Basically, I am stumped. Never done this kind of thing by myself before either. Any idea how to proceed?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  3. Ikagura

Ikagura Producer

To me it sounds like it's checking HWID. Maybe try using virtual machine and change HWID when the trial runs out?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  4. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

Clever. I could try that. It might take a while though (never used a VM).

5. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

Didn't work. It detects when it's being ran on a VM.

6. Bruce Chavez

Bruce Chavez Newbie

Hi Ghostwriter, any progress on this? I have also tried Virtual Box to no avail. Have you tried HWID changer? I also need help on this.

7. Bruce Chavez

Bruce Chavez Newbie

I have also tried HWID changer to my main PC but its not working. we need to know what does the license verifies in our pc. if it is the board serial, mac address ( i have tried mac add changer, not working as well), public IP address, etc

8. NitroRocks

NitroRocks Member

They have Stripe and Paypal checkut options available. Was it different back then?

9. GoogleWasMyIdea

GoogleWasMyIdea Newbie

I wasn't ever able to reset the trial, but their robots.txt used to have a "DEVELOPER50" url that gives you 1/2 off. Not there anymore, but the discount code still seems to work.

10. AnthemScoreDude

AnthemScoreDude Newbie

Basically just joined for this conversation.

Installed it with VirtualBox (which it detected)

I installed it with Installwatch Pro running. I saw a lot of Skype key changes so i think windows decided to install skype. Which means it's all a mess. The keystore changes are huge. And I (a begineer who doesn't really know what he's doing) couldn't find anything useful.
    But i might reinstall my OS, which i do quite often to remove old junk. If i do so, I would assume it'd run. Any tips on which program to use so we can find changed keys correctly and the easiest?

If OP can find the 2017 cracked version it'd be great. Someone could get use from it.

11. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

There is a AnthemScore 2.3.1 (x64) Portable version of it next door.

12. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

Not as good as the latest version though

13. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Better than nothing even though I admit to not use either one. Have you tried running it with this? Sometimes developers overlook to shut this "door." What files did it install in your system? if you don't mind zip them and send them BY PM.

14. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

I remember trying to run it using something like that, but it didn't work. I guess the executable syncs with their server or something like that.

15. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

If the program needs the pc to be online, it's most likely detecting the pc's network MAC address. You can't just change it unless you replace your network card. There is a way to bind the router's address but I think it's for the opposite effort. The time invested/lost in discovering the workaround isn't really worth it, I'd rather pay for that toy, using PayPal or a virtual card from fintech offers like Revolut, or both combined.
    Paying 28 or 38 dollars is really not a big deal if you need it.