Help findind two apps for adding Kontakt Libs [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Xupito, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Hi all,

I'm trying to find two windows tools that helps adding libraries to Kontakt. Here's what I know:

They come together, they're small exe's with 3 letters each one (???.exe).

One of them adds the registry keys in a similar way than KLM 3, which is helpful.

But the other is the one I'm looking for: you put the kontakt lib folder and it generates automatically a nicnt file and a default wallpaper. Of course is the nicnt file the important thing and is extremely helpful.

I know there are ways to do this manually, but this little app is a time saver. It's strange, because there aren't popular so here I am asking for help. I'm so upset with myself because I delete them accidentally without knowing it and then I did a full backup...

Thanks in advanced

PD: I found them. If anyone is interested they're in Audioz with the name of KLTools

3. Lao

Lao Newbie

Hi there

I hope you can help me out. Im trying to use this app. When I start to create & add the first library like Hip Hop Brass , Kontakt show it up in the Kontakt List. But when I start to create & add another Library, the first library dissapear. Why?

Lao

4. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Lao what operating System are you using? On Win 7 x64 there are issues
    Creating and editing .nicnt is very easy and takes no time to learn..Wallpaper is another story lol

5. Lao

Lao Newbie

Hi

Im using win7 / 64 bit

6. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

it's not correctly for your OS it puts the registry setting in the wrong folder your better off using KLM 3 or my Already Done Wallpapers & .nicnt Here

7. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

The tool I use is the nicnt file generator (KLC.exe). Works fine in my Win7 x64 and it should work fine in all Windows, because doesn't mess with registry.

If you want to use the registry way there's a nice tool as has been said, KLM 3 that works fine also in Win7 x64. It's supposed that the other app (KLP.exe) does something similar but better stick with KLM 3 that is reliable.

Of course, you can also use the nicnt and wallpapers kindly supplied by others users like KontaktGuru or others in AudioZ.

Cheers

8. Lao

Lao Newbie

Thanx alot guys. I have solved this. Works pretty nice. A nice tool and thanx a lot to Mr. Guru for the real nice wallpaper.

Lao

9. DanBits

DanBits Newbie

Hello everyone, I'm brand new here. Searching for nicnt generator brought me here. Does anyone know where I can download KLC.exe?

Thanks a bunch in advance!