[HELP] Can't add kontakt 7 libraries

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by ggeko, Sep 3, 2024 at 5:06 PM.

1. ggeko

ggeko Newbie

Hello, i've downloaded kontakt 7 from bobdule's website together with Factory Library 2.
    I've installed and patched Kontakt 7 and then i tried to add the libary using Kontakt Library tools [Add Library] option. I selected the folder where the library was installed (note that is on an external disk), and it was succesfully added (at least that's what the tool said).
    Then, i opened kontakt 7 and the interface appeared like this, showing the library i just added, but when i clicked on it, the following message appear: "This instrument belongs to a library that is not installed currently" and it does not load anything. Also the same message appear when clicking on every instrument on the right.
    upload_2024-9-3_18-5-4.png รนรน upload_2024-9-3_18-5-30.png

I've also downloaded and installed Native access but did not do anything with it.
    I'm very new with this stuff, so i may have done something wrong or missed it.
    Any suggestion? :) Thanks