Help appreciated installing old purchased EastWest Symphonic Silver on new purchased Kontakt Mac

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by MacLogicUser, May 26, 2024.

1. Recoil ✪

Recoil ✪ Rock Star

Theoretically you can decrypt any library that was created for the Intakt and Kompakt samplers, EastWest libraries were created for the Kompakt sampler, and these are compatible with the Kontakt sampler, I know it's a bit complicated, but it will work.

2. MacLogicUser

MacLogicUser Newbie

Ok, so humor me, I'm old, I started doing music on computers about 35 years ago...
    What exactly do I have to do on my old Mac, with those libraries installed and up and running?

3. Recoil ✪

Recoil ✪ Rock Star

@MacLogicUser You only need cracked Kontakt 4.02, re-save samples and you can open them in Kontakt 5, 6 or 7.

PS. By the way im on Linux now, this is all sick :rofl::disco::rofl:

I don't know if this version was for MAC, but for Windows I have it, and I can share, but that's tomorrow, I'm going to bed now :cheers:

Last edited: May 26, 2024
  4. MacLogicUser

MacLogicUser Newbie

That would be great. DM me or however you like. I can use Windows, I don't have a DAW there, but Kontakt is always also standalone, I believe. Good night and thanks for your help.