Help!Ableton crashes when loading 32Lives..Mac user!

Discussion in 'Live' started by Dumb, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Dumb

Dumb Noisemaker

What up everybody!
    I have a serious problem with 32Lives and Ableton Live..
    I am running on a MacBook Pro-Osx El Capitan 10.11.6 and using Ableton Live v9.6.2 and Soundradix 32Lives v1.0.6
    I did all i HAD TO DO for the right installation..even used 32Dies to remove previous installations..
    When i run 32Lives out of Ableton it works well..registration is confirmed..but every time i try to launch it in Ableton..it crashes (Ableton crashes)...:dunno:
    A solution to this issue will be much appreciated!
    Thank's in advance for your attention :like:

3. OnFleek

OnFleek Newbie

Up !

I have the same issues on Ableton, Logic and Studio One (yes I tried on the 3 DAWs).

4. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

I ditched 32Lives alltogether (since El Capitan).

5. Dumb

Dumb Noisemaker

I fixed it..i don't know about you guys...but i am using a program named BLOCKBLOCK which blocks outgoing connections of softwares installed on your mac....when i installed 32Lives blockblock asked me to allow or block the outgoing connections of the software..i decided to block and this was the reason of 32Lives crashing in live...
    So i uninstalled 32Lives completely and reinstalled it again allowing permissions in blockblock..and now it's working fine...
    I also suggest to try to uninstall 32Lives with the full uninstaller..you can find it on the Sound Radix website inside the demo version of the software..and then install it again...
    I hope that this can help you solve this problem..:wink:
    Peace

6. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

So far, I've had zero problems with 32Lives on El Capitan -- the real test will be using 32-bit AUs with 32Lives inside Pro Tools 12 via BC Patchwork. Also, never thought blocking outgoing transmissions would cause problems, though I never blocked 32Lives via Little Snitch (and it's never tried to send something out).

It should also be pointed out that I'm talking about 1.0.1, not the new v2 beta that also wraps VSTs.

7. OnFleek

OnFleek Newbie

Hi, I fixed it too. I've justed install 32lives demo version then I ran Sylenth1 (or whatever you like). After that I uninstalled the demo version and I replaced it by a cracked one (1.0.6). And now Everything works properly. I think the demo version updated some important files to running the app.