help a fellow musician with blood cancer

Discussion in 'Music' started by nobodyspecial, Jan 16, 2018.

1. nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial Platinum Record

please read and help if you can buy buying this producer (Steyoyoke label) his tracks to help a fellow musician

Hi, everyone! I want to share with all of you a project I’m doing and would love and appreciate your support.

I recently learned that one of my good friends who’s also a musician, is battling a very rare type of blood cancer.
    He is unable to work due to the treatments and the medical bills just keep on piling. The least I can do is offer to help financially by putting two tracks on bandcamp.

All revenue will go to him and hopefully will alleviate some of the financial burden. I know that if any of his friends were going through something like this, he would without a doubt do the same. I hope that you find it in your hearts to support me in this project and help out a fellow musician.

Thank you in advance for any support you can afford to help my friend and also a maximum of sharing will Help the project too !

You can access to the 2 tracks i made for this project called Devotion and Faith by clicking on the link below :

https://clawzsg.bandcamp.com/