Hello i need your help guys...

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by logicuser1222, Sep 29, 2020.

1. logicuser1222

logicuser1222 Newbie

i installed Waves Plugins(Waves Complete v11 13.09.20 mac) and Plugins work on my Logic Pro X but i cannot use them on my Pro Tools because of AAX files.

i followed the correct way and there were no problems. i think the problem is AAX files.

How to install AAX files by offline installer? i would like to solve this problem...
    can't find any ways to install AAX files

3. evolasme

evolasme Producer

maybe they are not included?

4. logicuser1222

logicuser1222 Newbie

really...? T.T doenst anyone use waves plugins on Pro Tools? no where to find AAX files?

5. Bullwark

Bullwark Noisemaker

Avid installs every plug in to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins" --> there are my .AAX files.
    Maybe your paths are mixed up? Take a look if they're really there!

As far as I know, PT doesn't let you scan for different plug-in folders (like Reaper f.e.). So maybe there's a chance you mixed something up during the installations?
    Which PT version do you use? Avid switched from RTAS to AAX in version 10 I think (?). Correct me where I'm wrong. But every version beneath would not be compatible!

Also maybe you have a 32 bit working system and those AAX files only work with 64bit sys.?
    Could it be that you have compatibility issues with your PT and Waves? AAX files are installed normally (you can uncheck them when installing and choosing your format VST/etc..).

That's all I can think of.