Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kaylix, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Kaylix

Kaylix Ultrasonic

Hello everybody. I thought that I would say hi since I just joined the forums. I have been lurking around for a while here as well as on the sister site. I registered now because I am planning to submit a song to the Audiosexed album. I would have registered earlier but I didn't think that I had anything completed enough to submit. Well now I think that I do have something to contribute as I have been working on a song for the past little while that is nearing completion. I am in the final stages of production and shall submit it soon. I just want to say thanks to the team putting this album together and hope that you like the song when I submit it to the soundcloud group (in 1-2 days). :grooves:

3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Hi Kaylix,

the submission to this album require you to be an active member before, not that I made the rules, but it's just that:

So you have about a week to build your rep. *yes*
    Quite difficult task, but far from impossible! :mates:

4. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

In all fairness I know Kaylix in real life (I taught her to play the piano) and she has been privy to the goings-on here for months. :wink: Her track is pretty wicked, btw.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Hey Kaylix (like the name), welcome to the forums. :mates:

You're a friend of Army Of Ninjas and you've been here for months, it's good enough for me. Now that you've introduced yourself, check out some posts, get to know some of the other good people and comment a little here and there to make it official. :wink:

Submit your track but make sure to read the updated guidelines Also make sure you don't take too long because submissions are technically over today but since you've been working on something in anticipation we'll give you a couple of extra days to get things sorted. Looking forward to hearing your track. Oh and by the way what's your nick on AudioZ?