Hecker - Reaktor Ensemble - help please!

Discussion in 'Software' started by ltjbukum, Apr 8, 2014.

1. ltjbukum

ltjbukum Member

Forgive my ignorance, but can someone give me a couple of hints as to how to get the ensemble to work? I'm getting no sound out of it, even after I dropped an audio file into the "Select File" box, which successfully loads. Then, press play and . . . nothing. The white bars are sweeping across the sample waveforms, but I get no sound outputted.

Other ensembles work just fine and produce sound, so I don't think it is my Reaktor routing. Tried it in standalone and as a VST, and just can't get it to work. Would appreciate any assistance - am sure I am missing something extremely simple. Thanks in advance.

I am using Reaktor 5.9 on OSX.

Ensemble is here:

Hecker

3. floond

floond Platinum Record

I had a quick play around with it, and it seems to be working fine from the get-go. Although when loading it up, it complains about a missing thump_harp file, and appears to only be working if I press yes to locate the file, and then choose a random sample to load instead. If i press no, adding new samples to the window in the lower right corner seems defunct. Not sure any of this applies to your problem though, since I'm on win7 x64 and reaktor 5.8

4. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

If you aren`t already aware of Brent at Bluewater VST I STRONGLY recommend checking him out.

He posts LOADS of video tutorials for LOADS of Reaktor Ensembles. Not sure if he has done one on Hecktor, but, give him a shout cus as well as being a Reaktor GENIUS, he is also a bloody nice chap! :mates:

Here`s a link to his blog, best of luck: :wink:

BLUEWATERVST

5. ltjbukum

ltjbukum Member

Thanks very much - headed there now - I've actually been looking for some help with other ensembles - not interested in designing them - just want to figure out how to use some of them. I appreciate the help.