Heavyocity Evolve Multies not working?

Discussion in 'PC' started by SillySausage, Aug 31, 2012.

1. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

downloaded Evolve today and Evolve R2, samples work but not multis (only first sample plays) has anyone else experienced this? and if so how to solve problem? thanks (using Kontakt 5)

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ SirSillySausage,

Would you to say that only the first 'Instrument' is playing, thus heard, whereas the others 'Instruments' included in the 'Multi' are silent ?

If yes, simply set the 'MIDI Channels' of all the 'Instruments' included in the 'Multi' to either 'All', or 'Channel 1' if you're using an external MIDI Controller (Keyboard,... ) which is set to Channel 1 solely. This way, all the 'Instruments' will simultaneously output their respective sounds when you play with your external MIDI Controller (Keyboard,... ).

I don't know if is the case with this 'Heavyocity Evolve' Library because I don't have it, but several 'Multis' included within others Kontakt Libraries are set this way (or similar), I mean for example :

Instrument 1 --> MIDI Channel 1
    Instrument 2 --> MIDI Channel 2
    Instrument 3 --> MIDI Channel 3
    Instrument 4 --> MIDI Channel 4

Hope it help in some way ! :wink:

4. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

thanks will have a look at the settings, I have others which work ok (Morphestra, Symphobia2, etc) which have worked ok when installed, evolve is a bit of an oldie and came with kontakt v2 so maybe a settings problem. (I did not install v2 as v5 already installed)

regards

5. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

evolve multies instruments are setup on different midi channels, whereas the others (Morphestra, Symphobia2, etc) all the instruments are set to Omni, just need to change midi settings, thanks.