Heat

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Baali Soda, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Baali Soda

Baali Soda Producer

Hello Friends,

"Heat" is my attempt at fusing few elements of Italo-Disco style along with Synthwave genre. Do give it a listen when you can, and I hope some of you might like it.:)

Cheers!:wink:

3. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

To be honest with you i think you have some nice "ideas" in the songs you post. BUT, and this is a very very BIG BUT, IN every tune you post you have some tones that are really out of tune. They arnt right in anyway. I dont understand why you dont hear thoose because i dont believe you leave them there intensionally. Foster would kill me now but they arnt even in the scales of something close to your chord patterns. Try to sort thoose out, cause i like the vibe you got in most of your songs..

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  4. Baali Soda

Baali Soda Producer

Thanks for the honest feedback, sir. You are right, i am not leaving any out of notes tune on intention. It's just that i am unable to recognize these discrepancies due to my lack of proper music theory knowledge. I very well understand that I am still a work in progress (when it comes to music creation) and a long way to go before achieving even half decent with the areas that you have rightly pointed out, I am lacking in. I will sure try to improve on your suggestions.

Cheers!

5. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

I only heard maybe three or four notes out of tune. Not a fan of this kind of music, but I like the tension that those out of tune notes create. It's like an augmented or diminished chord in a progression, except that they're melodies.