HeadlessBuddha Samples: Total Bundle for Kontakt

Discussion in 'Software News' started by s4nche5, Apr 12, 2016.

1. s4nche5

s4nche5 Noisemaker

Hi, I'm kind of new here and I'm more of a lurker. Usually I don't have much to add to the conversations and my questions have already been asked and answered somewhere so my post count will probably be low like forever.
    I just received this email and thought I should share with you. I checked out the link and he talks a little about setting his price low so it's accessible for everyone and that he doesn't really care about seeing his stuff cracked.
    I've seen a few discussions here about going legit and supporting developers like sknote and klanghelm that make great stuff for affordable prices.
    The thing is I use the cracked versions and buy when I can like a lot of you but I felt guilty cause this dude seems to be as broke I am so at least I'm sharing it here.

Anyway here's the email...
    Hello everyone!
    We're announcing the release of a new bundle that includes all of our products for the introductory price of just $70 (the standard price will be $140).
    It's worth $160 if you buy everything separately. You can read more about this offer
    here. Long story short, we're trying to raise funds to work with a great Kontakt coder in order to update our current instruments and these updates will be free for previous owners.
    Best,

Mauro Sanches - HeadlessBuddha Samples