have you ever seen a royal?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kate Middleton, May 5, 2024.

1. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

Yes ( French Royalty, 1 or 2 of them.. )
    individually, good people, not better or worse than the average.

Regarding Royalty, Bourgeoisie and all those things, they shouldn't exist anymore,
    but we like to worship people.

2. Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton Kapellmeister

thanks for the love! you already KNOW I HAVE CANCER you FREAK

Last edited: May 5, 2024
  3. AudioEnzyme

AudioEnzyme Producer

Yes I have; Otis Rush, Frank Marino, Steven Tyler amongst many others...
    And that means meeting and talking

4. Strat4ever

Strat4ever Rock Star

I see Royals every day in my toilet bowl when I have a crap, then I give them the Royal Flush as a final salute to send them on their way..

Last edited: May 5, 2024
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

do not start political discussions here :dont:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

Quite a few from many different places, as well as dictators, warlords, and other kinds of lugashi. It's all so fragile, best to stay out of it imo.

The root of power structures stems from the confluence of agriculture, mythology and community which leads to industry. the rest is just a consequence.

One day all the farmers were in the fields with their shovels, doing farming things. However one farmer looked at his shovel and decided he was tired of all the hard work and sunburn so instead of doing farming things he started hitting the other farmers with his shovel to make them farm harder, thus came about the first king.

After a while some farmer resented doing all the work while the king just sat on the side in the shade promising that his watchful eye was increasing yields and that for that he deserved the fruits of their labor. Some decided to band together and get rid of what they saw as a parasite, and it almost worked until a friend of the king took his side and smacked all of them on the back of the head with his shovel, thus came into the world the first duke.

After a while the kings and dukes lived so much better than everyone else that decided that this privilege should be hereditary, guaranteeing that their progeny would also get a cushy life. So they decided that they were magical and that magic made them better suited to taking more of everyone stuff than before, though they kept the head smashing shovels at the ready just in case some people didn't buy that bit.

Once this was done, they decided the rules were going to be whatever they decided and thus came the first sycophants and social climbers. Those willing to spread whatever cheeks their were born with for a chance to get some of that cushy life.

Then the kings and royals had so many children, because so many were offering holes and poles that they ran out of stuff so they started fighting kings for stuff. Thus came real wars and with that more small nobility to do the fighting.

This all culminates in the internet cosplay royal -- a middle aged man pretending to be a princess -- wondering what it would be like to have that cushy life, even if it meant taking tadger from a lanky, specky, baldy bastard every now and again and the evolution continues. However there isn't just one, there are thousands of devotees, all offering up the hole and king only having that one tadger to work with... Still it is better odds than the lottery!

No judgement, just an interesting observation on last 9000 years or so of human society.

and so on and so on....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Recoil ✪

Recoil ✪ Rock Star

8. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

Yes and I have eaten couple of them,
    there used to be royal chocolate bars..