Have you been f***** up lately or are u on a good roll?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by petrrr, Aug 19, 2022.

?

Have you been f***** up lately or are u on a good roll?

1. F****** up

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Good roll

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I'm sorry but some things just go deeper than that. Only a person who has some kind of mental illness can understand another. Thinking a positive attitude can help is not really the key. It is something good if you can do it, but it's not the cure. When you have depression and anxiety like we do, you're doomed for life. It is really hard to make someone understand the troubles like that. It's easier to convince them you're having troubles when you have no legs or similar... something physical people can see. Nobody believes you you can have such depression and anxiety you can't sleep and your life feels like a pile of steaming shit most of the time. :sad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

It's "interesting" how other people's problems can open your eyes, eh? I don't mean that in a rude way. I know you're not being rude, either. Most of the people on this forum aren't. That's why I like it. We can talk about pretty much anything. :wink:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Hi @SineWave, you did a great job writing this. I know this myself, I also suffer from an anxiety disorder.
    More and more people have these panic attacks. It's probably due to the stressful time and we humans distanced ourselves more and more from nature. Meanwhile, the power elites work with fear and blackmail. In addition, our livelihood is slowly being lost. In addition, the digitalization and lots of environmental toxins.

My doctor recommended a " cognitive behavioral therapy, I bought a book by Dieter Schwarz, reason and emotion, use reason, feel good, achieve more in life. And a book about T'ai Chi - T'ai Chi leichtgemacht, exercises for more serenity and joy of life.

Since the doctors could not help me, I took my fate into my own hands. One should avoid self-damaging thinking. One should also not dramatize everything. You should also sleep more and stress less, drink enough, less sugar and less coffee. In short, the diet should be looked at carefully. Especially the overacidification.

I attach you a video, I hope it helps a little to understand the basic problems of our thinking and acting.

More Information: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrandmasterWolfmystic/videos

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

How Does Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Work?

Qigong Full 20-Minute Daily Routine

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

You caught me by surprise @BEAT16. Welcome to the club. :sad: I'm also a proponent of self medication through whatever you deem appropriate, or simply put - whatever makes you happy. Medications will fail at some point, always, and that's my opinion. Especially after this diazepam/valium story, I've been through. Thanks for the video, pal! I'm going to watch it. Although, motivational speakers don't go well with me. I've been through that many years ago and no go.

The only thing that works for me is self persuasion. Auto-suggestion. Whatever you want to call it. Also, if you have someone close who really understands what you're going through. That's a toughie, because rare people have that kind of people around them. My "weird" Aussie wife kinda understands that. She's been through weird shit in her life herself. That ties us together.

When I call her "weird" I mean that in an affectionate way. :) It's just our thing I suppose.. she calls me "her weirdo". :lol:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
  6. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Thank you !
    There was a life before Big Pharma changed everything. The pharmaceutical industry only makes money from sick people, that's why they are not interested in their health. I imagine I live in a country where there are no doctors and pharmacies.

Then you ask a medicine man, he goes in the forest to pick herbs and has a few tips (i.e. knowledge) to help you. Fasting cure instead of medicines. If our society helps us little, you look around for people who have a different perspective on things.

I think our societies are pretty broken and accordingly they wage war against nature and against your fellow man. So a society that is broken also produces broken people.

You can never solve problems with the same way of thinking that created them.
    Albert Einstein

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  7. petrrr

petrrr Kapellmeister

first sorry to hear all that

i wanted to ask u what initiated the need to start the benzos in the first place and xanax? do you think you would have not taken them now if u went back or that was an appropriate solution, thanks!

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

If I was asked that, I wouldn't even try benzos. Well, that's the answer you were probably expecting from me. I'm also interested in his reply. I mean 20 years is a long time to be on such medications. Very long. I was very surprised when he said that. It is how doctors feel about it... they just prescribe and you might feel good for a time, but with benzos it becomes weird after a time. I stopped feeling like being me... weird feeling. Weirdest feeling. Watching someone doing stuff through your own eyes kinda feeling. That's really hard to imagine, I guess. Fucked up indeed. Alcohol and pot doesn't do it justice at all. It is a lesser evil for sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. marchinstin

marchinstin Noisemaker

Lois Lane you should check glucosamine chondroitin MSM. it's natural, no side fx and helps with arthritis.But need to take enough and for 6 months at least. Do some research...good luck! ( also the food you eat is important to combat inflammation.( reduce or avoid grains and dairy if you can)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Indian cousine is pretty much anti-inflammatory. Stuff like curcumin is good for arthritis. Pepper in combination with curcumin makes it 100x more potent. I also really like Indian cousine... :) I eat curries almost daily. Home made. For me it's also a kind of "soul-food". Love it. :P

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Cause and effect. If you get involved with the doctors you've basically already lost. We learn that already in school, that the doctors are always right, although hundreds of thousands of people die from overdose and underdose of drugs. Did the doctor test the drug himself? How did they treat people before the invention of psychotropic drugs? Many diseases that we have today did not exist in the past.

It is clear that if you go to the doctor and tell the doctor the problem, he will have to prescribe a drug. But one should take care of the cause of a disease. Did one inherit it, is the biochemistry messed up, are all the organs working well?

If you go to our doctor and say you have suicidal thoughts, you immediately get Haldol (neuroleptic with all its side effects), prescribed and a referral to the psychiatrist, who has only 15 minutes per patient.

He will also prescribe you a medication before you do anything to yourself. I know someone who has had burn out and got out after 3 years and now lives much more consciously and he knows about his mistakes. He is working again and is in good spirits.

Benzos and other newfangled medications/opiates/drugs:
    If you have problems or can't sleep, you should get to the bottom of the cause and solve the problem.

The opiates will not take away the problem solving from you, some young people, unfortunately, have not learned to solve problems/conflicts not learned and give up at the first failure. In order to meet the requirements of the merciless meritocracy.

12. luckyLuke7

luckyLuke7 Ultrasonic

Same here ! Story of my life.

13. Ryck

Ryck Guest

financially screwed, some nostalgia that comes and goes, worries. But I have the most important thing, health and spiritual harmony.
    I have my moments of madness, but I always come to my senses. I owe it all to music.

14. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Thanks for the tip. I do glucosamine chondroitin and it has helped along with eating lots od curcumin. It has progressed slower since doing so.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  15. Ryck

Ryck Guest

Well, this point is very important, I don't know if you meant it as a joke. But I apply it to my life.
    When I think everything sucks. I see the people who live on the street, the people who don't have enough to eat.
    Yesterday I saw a video of a person who had no arms, and was washing cars because of what little was left of his men, he could barely hold things and helped himself with his legs.
    Whenever one of us feels screwed, let's look back, there will always be someone even more screwed and that should give us strength to go on and feel lucky.
    For some people when you say this, they say you are an idiot, for valuing what you have and not what you don't have.

16. Ryck

Ryck Guest

I understand you perfectly.
    I am very familiar with all benzodiazepines. I had a mother with depression for as long as I can remember, because her parents ( my grandparents ) and her siblings, always treated her like shit and a whore. My mother would go to bed for months at a time. So they started to medicate her with benzodiazepines. She was also very aggressive. But beyond that, she was a super intelligent person, she talked non-stop (like me xd). But as the years went by, she started to be a person that you had to talk to over and over again to get an answer, she seemed more like a plant than a being that could express herself. When she talked to you about the things that hurt her, she didn't cry, she told you like it was nothing. And that is the effect of benzodiazepines, they inhibit you, they don't let you react, the person ends up swallowing all the pain, and that is the worst thing a human being can do. The best thing is that you can scream, cry, kick, and everything that frees us (of course without harming others).
    Nowadays it is very common that a person who has a difficult life, the first thing they do, is to put a pill under their mouth, then they become dependent on these drugs and fall into depression. And I even see it in teenagers.
    These drugs should not be prescribed as candy, they should be temporary and with strict supervision.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Ryck

Ryck Guest

If you were drunk before, you were uninhibited, and you told ( at least to me ) truths. Maybe that's what you keep to yourself every day, so as not to bother, so as not to offend. Maybe the benzodiazepines, made you introverted, and somehow, the alochol gives you back your personality by de-inhibiting you. I'm not saying you should drink alcohol to be yourself. But maybe you can see where it's going and find yourself again, away from the benzodiazepines.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

You got it Ryck... I am an introvert and when I drink I open up and I can surprise myself with how much I can open up. So much that it looks silly to me and makes me feel embarrassed. :wink:

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Crinklebumps

Crinklebumps Audiosexual

If you spend little time in the light and prefer dark rooms and isolation take comfort in the fact that 95% of the universe is dark.

On the other hand... 'There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in' - Leonard Cohen

But that's just metaphor I guess.

20. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

getting fucking wasted, join me

ee.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List