Have I fu**ed up Kontakt Crack?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by ripechancewoods, Feb 13, 2016.

1. ripechancewoods

ripechancewoods Newbie

Proper new to this so help a brother out please :)

I very recently downloaded a crack of Kontakt 5 (Full) - seemed to work via Logic X. I was able to play 3rd party .nki files with no problems.

Then I downloaded a crack of Alicia's Keys but it kept saying demo and that I needed to register.

Stupidly I put in my details which now seems to have activated an account with NI. Now even the 3rd party stuff says demo too.

Have I fu**ed up?? Can I de-register the NI account / service centre so I can crack on (excuse the pun)!

Thanks

3. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

Logic X - is that vst or what? Dl latest R2R release of Kontakt (5.5.0); it's an update but if you already have the installation just update no worry - there is no crack for alicia keys or any library; cracked Kontakt accepts all libraries without question.

4. ripechancewoods

ripechancewoods Newbie

Thanks for quick reply. I've got rid of everything and installed as you said. The only bit I'm stuck on is the replace k'ed files?

5. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

What k'ed files?! R2R's release is precracked! Or maybe I don't know because this is for mac... The latest full release is 5.2.1. If you mean some library crack then you have obviously dl-ed fake libraries, but they wouldn't work at all then, would they?

6. ripechancewoods

ripechancewoods Newbie

Nah it was me being too new to this! I hadn't realised I needed to remove the .vst file e.t.c. and replace with the included k'ed ones. No wonder I wasn't getting anywhere!