Hatz Out Now - Intro $20 ( Reg.$79.50 )

Discussion in 'Software News' started by BEAT16, Jan 13, 2022.

1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

"What if I Told you Hatz Will make your Life Easier?"

Hi-hat and snare rolls have existed for a long time in a number of genres, .

In most beat-making videos you see that producers spend a lot of time in their software's piano roll, changing up division times to get the groove they want.

but with Hatz...

Creating hi-hat patterns, snare rolls, and stutters have never been easier.

"Save TONS Of Time"

Hatz lets you use MIDI Notes to adjust the repeat rate on the fly, .

A Must-Have plugin for generating snare rolls, trap hi-hats, or glitchy stutter effects.

Grey Buttons (Pitch Up n Down)
    Yellow Buttons (Customizable Rolls Patterns)
    Green Buttons (Fixed & Triplets Notes).

With Hatz, It's Easy to Program MIDI HiHats, especially with the flexibility of the Hatz Engine.

Press a key and it plays a looped rhythm.

For Example, Press C3, and it plays 1/2 notes, F3 plays 1/16 notes, and so on up to 1/256.

And Yeah, it has Triplets too:).

"Design Your Hihat"

Gain / Pitch / Pan & Filter Designer adds even more interest to the generated percussion pattern, Create Panning effect, Crazy Pitching Rolls, Humanized Pattern, and Rhythmic Patterns, And more...

"High-Quality Effects"

Reverb / Delay / BitCrusher / Saturation / Hp-Lp Filters and Super Widener gives you the flexibility to create unique-sounding custom Hihats with a mouse click.

"Over +550 Hihat n Percussion Samples"

Use Built-in +550 HD Hihat samples or Load any audio sample and play it repeatedly in sync with your DAW.

you can use it for Trap, RNB, Pop, EDM, or for any genre you want.

Hatz Features:

• Make that Rolling Hihats In Less than a Second and Play Different Patterns to Combine with your drums.
    • Built-in Effects (Reverb - Delay - Bit Crusher - Saturation - Lp/Hp Filters - Stereo Widener).
    • 4 Layers to add Over the Main Hihat.
    • Hatz Comes with Over 550 HD Hihat Samples (In 9 Categories), And Also the Ability to import your Own One-Shot Samples Such As Hihats, Snare, and ETC. (Drag & Drop).
    • Customizable Patterns, This means You can Select between 30 Different Patterns Alongside The Fixed Repeating Keys. (Yellow Buttons Are Customizable).
    • Pitch / Pan / Gain and Filter Designers, Simply Create Uplifters or Crazy Pitching Hihats, Auto Panning Effect, and Auto Filter. Gain Designer Helps you to Make your Hihats Groovy & Humanize.
    • Hatz is Synced to your DAW, and It also can Play in half time Or Double Time using the Speed menu (Top Right-hand side).
    • Mono / Poly (To avoid overlapping Notes).
    • Random Velocity, and Random sample Start.
    • Sample Start & Endpoint controls.
    • Play in reverse.
    • Modern user-friendly GUI made out of Vector elements (No PNG At All, all Codes).
    • Resizable UI (up to 200%, Sharp and Smooth).
    • Intelligent Randomizer (You will be amazed By the Results).
    • Preset Browser system. (120 factory Presets & Shareable Patches).
    • Mac & PC All Updates Compatible.
    • 37 M.b for each format.

• And More...
    Hatz is Available for macOS (Native Apple Silicon supported) and Windows in VST/ VST3, AU, 32 /64-bit formats.

With Intro Price: $20 (Reg. $70.50).

(Products are instantly downloadable after purchase - You'll Receive a download link & Serial Number by Email automatically after purchase).

www.thenatan.store/p/thenatan-hatz-vst-plugin/

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • List
  3. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

I hate creating hats (I am super lazy with those), so this may be the plug-in for me. haha Will definitely check it out, thanks for the heads up.

4. madbuzzin

madbuzzin Platinum Record

saw this yesterday, was gonna buy but... I play my own hats usually. This is just another tool for those trap people to pretend like theyre making music

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

has anyone tried it yet? thinking on buying it for 10 dols

6. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

I purchased it, and don't really know about it just yet. I was expecting something a bit different, I guess. I think Madbuzzin probably said it best. Felt pretty geared towards Trap music, and I'm not sure if it will really work out with music I prefer to make. It's a cheap plugin, so you aren't wasting a lot of money, but I really wish there was a demo/trial! Make sure you check out the YouTube videos to get a real clear idea of what this thing is all about.

I'll check it out in a bit again, give it a bit more use and then see if my opinion changes. Right now I'm trying to decide on some free Waves plugins though (just upgraded bundles)! I want to get those figured out and installed before launching my DAW so I don't have to go through the whole process of re-detecting all Waves plugins another time (what a P.I.T.A.).

7. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

So here are my thoughts. YMMV with this plugin.

First off, I wish there was a demo/trial. If I had tried it, I never would have bought this. This isn't a bad plugin though.. it's just not for me.. I thought I was getting something else with this.

Me, I purchased it because I thought it was going to give have a lot of different hi hat patterns in it. There are some patterns, but that is a very very small piece of this plugin. Very small. There's 12 patterns, and none of them would be anything I'd ever use (I think they're probably trap rolls?). Then there are 13 basic "patterns" (for lack of a better word) that are just hits on specific divisions.. ex. 1 hit per 16th note. So really, that side of it is absolutely useless, IMO.

Now, where this is much better at is the sound design of hats. It has a decent amount of hi hats... I think probably all electronic based (I couldn't see you wanting this plugin for anything else). The thing says there are over 550 samples. But I'd bet there are a lot that sound very similar.

The interface of this thing is probably another complaint point for me. It's unintuitive as hell as to how I save a preset within this plugin. Even LOADING a preset is a little goofy to me. I mean, there's lots of unused real estate in this plugin.. I don't know why they dont have a drop down on the main screen, but you have to push one of the unlabled, unobvious buttons to get to the preset search.

Changing the hi hat sample is similarly awkward. Use left/right arrows to cycle through one of 550 samples (i.e. take you forever to find one) or you click one of the unlabeled, unobvious buttons at the top to take you to the hi hat sample selection page. So weird to me. I don't see how you add your own hat samples, but the website does say it is possible with drag and drop. I just dried to D&D a sample onto this thing, and it didn't do anything though (it looks like Reaper took that as a drag and drop onto the track though).

Now the other parts of this, the Gain/Pitch/Pan/Filter designers used to add movement to a single sample.. I think those would be pretty good. However there's just too much awkward about this plugin for me to even give a damn. I'd never use it.

Watch some videos to get a real clear idea of whether this is a good plugin for you. At least it's cheap, but IMO, I threw away $20 on something I'll never use. Not the first plugin i've wasted money on though! Maybe I'll use it one day just for the sake of altering the sound of the hats (something this thing should do well).

Pros: Should allow you to alter the sound of hats and add some movement.
    Cons: Really nothing for patterns in this. Interface is bad, IMO. Adding samples might not work.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  8. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

I really appreciate the feedback since I was interested in buying it but yeah, the lack of a trial version ends up being a deal breaker and I figured I could do all this plugin does and a lot more using Redux and just creating phrases. Anyways, I was also under the impression that thing would mainly work for trap, which is kinda disappointing since I thought it had a lot of potential.

9. gimmechords

gimmechords Member

I picked this up as well. I think it’s useful as a utility to give you a repeater for hats similar to an mpc.

The ui is kind of cumbersome. And it’s kind of buggy. There are a ton of rolls but you can only have 12 active at a time. You select them from a drop down, but it’s kind of unintuitive so I never change them.

my main issue I’ve noticed using it in live is that the drums come out sounding kind of bad. It could be an ableton issue. I did some comparisons and passed along the info so maybe there will be an update at some point adding over sampling.

I think I’ll use it to route midi, because while the sound design features are nice, the drums come out sounding dusty, and I prefer my hats sounding clean.

Actually after messing around with it it seems like I can't send midi data with this plugin. oh well

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022