Hate is humanity, love a construct, peace is delusionary.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Judge Dredd, Sep 13, 2018.

1. G String

G String Rock Star

So someone spitting at me etc is not REAL? I argue it is. Anger is good - in the appropriate setting.

Likewise violence. If you are going to kill my daughter, I'll kill you instead (absent any better way to stop you).

2. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

sure then my family will kill your family then their will kill tme for doing that and yours will kill them for ddoing them for that then the other will kill them for doing that then infinity.

and what setting is that you kill me then my kid kills you then you kid kills my kid then my kids brother kills yours and your grankid kills my grankids cousin then my grandkid cousin kills your grandkid cousin?
    its like saying i hate killers so i kill them, but now im a killer so you have to kill me and now your a killer so someone has to kill you but now they a killer so someone has to kill them.

become the thing you hate?
    this is proof you were never upset about what i did because why would you turn around and do it? no you were upset at a specific set of needs of your violated requirements violated. is the needs and requirements yuou care about that all.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  3. G String

G String Rock Star

haha - you started it.

Don't do it and there's no problem. The point was about initiation. I am completely against "an eye for an eye" btw. I never condoned it, I said I'd kill "absent any (other way) to stop you".

4. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

i get sometimes crazy things happened you have to re-act sure.
    my point is very important
    you cannot get angry about what a person does to you ever.
    you get upset about your needs and requirements ( what you cannot live without) being violated that is what you are feeling anything about. once your attention and mind knows this you feel nothing about the person . in fact you feel sad that they are acting in way that is stopping themselves from getting their own requirements and needs met because treating people the way they did violating, is a sure way to get stop your own needs getting met.
    every second of your life is about your requirements as a human being, they are divided in 3 categories physical ,emotional ,psychological, if your requirements ( needs) or not met in these 3 areas you will be unhealthy ( in many case quality of life is severely dropped low) this is same for every person it is based on how our brains and bodies work in reality
    all human action is a attempt to meet needs.
    a plan of action to meet a need is called a "strategy"
    all human needs are identical for each and every person they universal.
    yet "strategy's" you can attempt thousand sways to meet say "need for nutrition" or "need for companionship" or need to be understood, or need for autonomy.
    here is the universal human being list of requirements or needs, in which every action you take every second of your life is an attempt to meet these requirements.

CONNECTION
    acceptance
    affection
    appreciation
    belonging
    cooperation
    communication
    closeness
    community
    companionship
    compassion
    consideration
    consistency
    empathy
    inclusion
    intimacy
    love
    mutuality
    nurturing
    respect/self-respect

CONNECTION continued
    safety
    security
    stability
    support
    to know and be known
    to see and be seen
    to understand and
    be understood
    trust
    warmth

PHYSICAL WELL-BEING
    air
    food
    movement/exercise
    rest/sleep
    sexual expression
    safety
    shelter
    touch
    water

HONESTY
    authenticity
    integrity
    presence

PLAY
    joy
    humor

PEACE
    beauty
    communion
    ease
    equality
    harmony
    inspiration
    order

AUTONOMY
    choice
    freedom
    independence
    space
    spontaneity

MEANING
    awareness
    celebration of life
    challenge
    clarity
    competence
    consciousness
    contribution
    creativity
    discovery
    efficacy
    effectiveness
    growth
    hope
    learning
    mourning
    participation
    purpose
    self-expression
    stimulation
    to matter
    understanding

5. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

No, because losers are also evidence for it too as per the examples given.

Well you may have to further explain what you mean by "And this all happened because it means we can better shout at and intimidate each other - thereby increasing our chance of reproduction? lol - I don't think so."

In the animal kingdom, of which we are of course a part of, displays of aggression are frequently used to increase chances of reproduction.
    Or in the plant world where brash colours and strong odours are tools used to ensure successful pollination.
    What you wrote doesn't suggest the evolution of the mouth and throat is or isn't a barrier to shouting and intimidating, even if that wasn't the cause for it.

6. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

a human being has no requirement to hate another be angry at another or show any violence in order to be healthy physically, emotionally ,or psychologically.
    if they do attempt to be violent it is based on them being ignorant of what their needs are because being violent is the only way to prevent your needs being met. co-operation is the only real way to get what you need and want out of life.
    you have to be un-intelligent to get angry be violent to another.

7. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

8. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

When males show aggression in animals its not from hate, its to show masculinity which is what the female is attracted to for the stronger DNA. We sure are part of the animal kingdom, I was just on their page and it had a public service announcement about the rise of syphilis as well, its crazy dawg

9. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Good job I never wrote that, then.

That, which is attractive on a basal level, is what I wrote about toilet cleaners and trophy wives.
    Hope for you yet.

Although you do realise masculinity is possession of the qualities traditionally associated with men, and not males of other species?

10. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I thought we were talking about
    Hate is humanity, love a construct, peace is delusionary.

11. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

That's the headline, and predictably enough what's being focussed on, but the real story is "The natural state of man is aggression, possession, prejudice and victory through self preservation. From war with sticks and stones, to road rage, to posting on the internet, mankind is the same as ever he was."

Do you think people aren't reading what's written and just looking at the attention grabber?

12. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Well, I chose not to go back through 9 pages of garbled horseshit and assumed that your original point from the title didn't change, not realizing it was a troll maneuver to get people to discuss the intricacies of the human and now animal personality types. Can I add aliens here too?

13. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

Sorry friend but the old "the clever rule the strong rule the weak" is the lamest argument ever for the history of the human race and the lamest excuse to justify things like fascism, objectivism, social darwinism, etc., ad nauseum. I mean if you want to stick to that old "controversial" argument, be my guest, but history and sociology would prove otherwise.

Shit, I thought we were done arguing this BS ages ago, but I guess these old nuggets regurgitate every now and then. Especially when someone "discovers" Ragnar Redbeard, Ayn Rand, Anton La Vey and all that BS. So "edgy".

14. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

It's the first sentence of the first post lol

15. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

If you seriously believe "the clever rule the strong rule the weak" is the lamest argument ever for the history of the human race, and by the way, the quote marks are unnecessary as it's not a quote, and certainly not from me, even though the gist of it is about right, and you want to go against a history littered with such examples, you go for it.
    Despite you attaching fascism and racism to the thread, where none has so far nor will be by me (all races exhibit the same aggressive,possessive, prejudiced and win at all cost self preservation), the natural reverse counter argument that the weak rule the strong and the clever is going to take some proving.
    I'm happy for you to list the collective weak's victories through the years.

16. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Ok, I read this. I still think the aggression you're talking about is different no? I think you might have been tricked by my use of "hate" in my statement like i was in your title, but it implied the same concept. If someone acted on road rage was it becuase of the natural state of man? I would imagine driving would be impossible then. In fact I believe only a small % of people actually act on road rage based on my experience, and the ones that do tend to have struggles in life caused by lack of impulse control. Did war come before peace? I think wars happen over disagreements about how to maintain a functional society according to different ideologies, which ultimately means the nature of man WANTS to live in their own idea of PEACE right?

17. refix

refix Platinum Record

i feel i must say something here as some people seem to be taking this thread seriously, and it seems to be causing distress to some participants, at least at some level.

the basket of ideas or projections presented here (and not very well) by the thread starter are just musings by the emo kids of various philosophical schools over time. they are very trendy at the moment in both in the popular sphere and in various internet information bubbles and appear to reappear and disappear with cyclic regularity. no matter how they are marketed to you with, 'now contains extra scientific facts' or 'added historical relevance', these are still just abstract non-existent entities, constructs if you will, and deserve no more or less validation than any other such phenomena. the age old underpinnings are however perfectly valid and deserve thorough scrutiny by whatever method one may choose (and indeed have been by many people throughout the ages) -- beware though, the allusion to these underpinnings can often exploited by less than scrupulous players. [i personally am absolutely pro diversity of ideas an the free expression of such but this is not about me]

from what i have gleaned from questioning the thread starter is at least pretending to be serious and is reasonably proficient at sophisticated argument [read: sophistry]. some of the earlier exchanges in the thread make me question some of the motives at play here. people who wholeheartedly adhere to these principles often have various psychological issues. be aware that you may be feeding a psychopath or narcissist the very things it craves. the way the tread starter has comprehended and interpreted some of my questioning and sarcasm does keep me curious as to what is really going on here; i won't indulge this too much as it would be pure speculation.

i know most participants may only see this as a platform for some fun philosophical play on what is essentially an audio information forum. this is written out of concern that some participants are overly invested and perhaps provide some perspective. of course it goes without saying everyone is free to engage on whatever level they see fit. [seems prudent to include such caveats on the internet in this day and age for some reason]

tldr. engage with this garbage at your own risk.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  18. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

you could be right, or you could be having a conversation with someone who has never experienced actual human shit before. I don't kill anything unless I know for a fact its trying to kill me first.

19. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Like you are desperately trying to, and have for 24 hours, but still failing :shalom:
    You know butt hurt is a form of hate? lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018
  20. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Yet you might speed up when the driver in the outside lane is trying to cut in front of you, or you might slam the unemployed for getting money you had to go out and earn, or you may protest immigrants getting to the front of state housing lists before your own kind.