Has anyone seen Altiverb IR's in wav format?

Discussion in 'PC' started by recordingisfun, Apr 5, 2012.

1. recordingisfun

recordingisfun Member

Hello,

Anyone know if the Altiverb IR Libraries have been converted to WAV file format? Altiverb is cool, but honestly, all you really need is the IR's and you basically have Altiverb in your convo reverb of choice. And Altiverb is the last plugin holding me back from true x64 and seeing how an update from a team is probably unlikely, I need to switch to something I own thats x64. I barely use the interface in Altiverb anyway, so thats no big deal for me. I'm just there for the great verbs. :D

Thought I'd see if anyone had any tips on where I might find that, or if it even existed/possible?

Appreciate anyones help

Thanks!

3. PhilCoraz

PhilCoraz Noisemaker

4. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

5. Adamdog

Adamdog Platinum Record

Altiverb 6 Deconvolved Impulses
    but it s a long time I don t see it around

you can use a program to deconvulve IRs anyway, I think from Voxengo

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  6. returnal

returnal Rock Star

I know that this doesn't answer your question directly, but have you checked out the new LiquidSonics Reverberate2 with its Fusion IR's? I've been A/B-ing it for a couple days and it's my new fave convolution reverb by a country mile. Actually it's just straight up my fave reverb by a country mile.

7. Psychoacoustic

Psychoacoustic Producer

While you can't extract the IRs directly, you can still sample the settings you like. The FL Studio Convolver makes it easy to sample IRs for example. (I used it to sample the Teldec hall IR from the Berlin Woodwinds expansion for example and it sounds the same to me).

See also:
    http://irtest.re-sounding.com/?page_id=41

8. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

For anyone else interested in these, they have them on rutracker

9. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

altiverb IR converted to ,wav? to use the under any other IR plug-in? under what name should I search in rutracker?