Has anyone had recent success finding cracked Mac version of any of the Slate and Ash plugins?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Marlon_1, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Marlon_1

Marlon_1 Newbie

Anyone have any recent success on Mac (M1 or M2) with cracked version of any of the Slate and Ash Kontakt instruments?

Specifically looking for Cycles. Currently in the process of downloading the S + A full bundle from rutracker but its 90gb and taking forever. I'm also in process of downloading Cycles 1.3 from audioz, but since I'm using the free download option, will take until tomorrow before I test.

Anyway, I haven't downloaded any cracked Kontakt instruments before and currently have legit Komplete 14 Standard.

When it comes to being able to use cracked Kontakt instruments, I understand that it is generally required to use a cracked version of Kontakt. From reading through forums, it appears that there are two primary options that a lot of people use, Bob Dule and vm_danilov.

What is unclear to me is which option to choose if you also have legit Kontakt instruments as well. For example, can one method play instruments across legit and cracked categories or do they need to be segmented out, etc.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated

3. shinjiya

shinjiya Producer

Get the Kontakt portable version, since it won't replace your legit Kontakt. It also has a separate database, so you can separate the pirated libraries from the legit ones. If you don't care about nuking your legit Kontakt (no downsides in doing that, but you might feel like you wasted your money), the bobdule version will load everything you own, plus the cracked libraries.

Worth noting that there are no "cracked" libraries, the cracked Kontakt bypasses the trial/demo that happens when you load a library you don't own in the Kontakt player. Other than that, the library is fully legit (but lacks a license).

Edit: also a small detail is that you can't keep two versions of Kontakt with the bobdule version, so if you want to be always updated for any reason, you need to wait for the newest version to pop up in the sister site - otherwise updating directly from NI will put you back into legit Kontakt. Portable version can load multiple versions.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2024
  4. clone

clone Audiosexual

I rarely use Kontakt. Maybe this info will get you started, just don't ask me.

If you need a *modified* Kontakt 7, the two releases I would look for are from either Moria or HCiSO. The other versions you mention are good ones for Windows users. The other two options are better for Mac. You should look into using KLU 2 (Kontakt Library Utility): https://audiosex.pro/threads/klu-kontakt-library-utility-version-2.72857/. It is like a Swiss Army knife for Kontakt users.

5. executioner

executioner Guest

@clone is right, those are windows versions so look into the Mac releases. KLU to add libraries.

Cracked Kontakt will play all your libraries, legit and illegitimate libraries you officially/unofficially own. Your legit version of Kontakt will only be able to play libraries you officially own. So using cracked kontakt is just the clear and undisputed option.