Harrison Mixbuss for 19.90$ Time Limited Offer

Discussion in 'Software News' started by virusg, May 2, 2014.

1. virusg

virusg Rock Star

As you read, Mixbuss now is only 20$ ...

NO BRAINER DEAL : Harrison Mixbus - Fully Featured Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
    RSPE Audio has teamed up with Harrison to offer their new release, Mixbus V2.5, for the “No Brainer Deal" price of only $19.95! This Mind Bending price is nearly 90% off!

This is a full licensed copy of Harrison's newest version of Mixbus, v2.5!

Mixbus is a full-featured DAW for multi-track recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The Mixbus mixer is designed by Harrison: the manufacturer of consoles used in the world's most demanding music, film, and live performance facilities. Harrison consoles are known for their great-sounding EQ, filters, dynamics, and bus summing. If you find a music recording from the golden age of albums - the 70s and 80s - that has stood the test of time, it is likely that a Harrison console was used during the production. With the Harrison sound and a logical knob-per-function mixer interface, Mixbus invites you to produce recordings and mixes that will stand with the best.

Designed to complement your current setup with analog-style mixing, Mixbus is compatible with nearly any desktop running Windows, OSX, or Linux. Mixbus loads third-party plug-ins in common formats such as AU and VST. It also uses Harrison's suite of plug-ins that are derived from the company’s analog and digital console processing. Mixbus and the Harrison plugins provide rock-solid mixing DSP typically reserved for high-end audio installations. Harrison has been a leader in digital audio technology for nearly 30 years.

3 New Plugin Demos Included

In addition to program improvements, v2.5 includes three new plug-in demos from Harrison’s XTools for Mixbus plug-in series: the XT-EG Expander / Gate, the XT-DS De-Esser, and the innovative XT-VC Vocal Character plugin.

The XT-EG Expander / Gate provides fast gating or expansion with precision timing for demanding tracks. The XT-DS De-Esser uses proprietary processing to recognize voiced sibilance, so it can naturally de-ess your tracks. Finally, the XT-VC Vocal Character plug-in offers an innovative new way to adjust the character of your vocal recordings. It uses proprietary technology to track the pitch of the input signal, and applies EQ based on the note played.

Follow this link: http://www.rspeaudio.com/NO-BRAINER-DEAL-Harrison-Mixbus-p/no-brain-harrison-mix.htm

3. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

Yeh i like R2R price better! Thanks though

4. virusg

virusg Rock Star

well for 20$ id say its a very good price, i bought it with 60$ last year

5. KingSchlongXVII

KingSchlongXVII Member

"Fully" featured DAW??? How the fuck can they have the nerve to say that when it doesn't even have MIDI, what was (and still is) the most basic element of any DAW.

I'd say $19.99 is about right for this thing.... I've tried it and can't see any improvement over any other DAW. In fact it's more like a disablement with no MIDI possible.

It won't make you instantly sound like you're Quincey Jones either. It's sold under false pretenses to be honest.

6. Pm5

Pm5 Ultrasonic

It's not a DAW (like ableton, protools, or logic...). just a sequencer.
    Despite not being MIDI, I think it support mackie mixing controllers.
    The software is based on Ardour, harrison just adds the mixing (eq/comp) feature upon the mixer.
    You can try MIDI feature in the beta version.

(Ardour is quite an old project it was started by a guy from Radio France)

7. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

It's a mixing console with expansions. So the word DAW isn't the best choice to name it (I agree). Anyway, I bought it because I want to see how this thing works with stem mixing and mastering. :grooves:

8. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

It's a no fuss old-school mixer in my view. Make a project in some other sequencer and mix the WAVs in it. Although I do prefer Reaper for that on Windows, in Linux this is the best mixer app you can get for now.