Harrison Mixbus 32C v4

Discussion in 'DAW' started by Bunford, May 2, 2017.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Seems like this is out based on this page: https://sites.fastspring.com/harrisonconsoles/instant/mixbus32c4

Allows you to purchase and states:

Current version: Mixbus 32C v4.0 (Product is delivered as a direct digital download, and all sales are final)

Can't wait to try it out as it's meant to implement a lot of MIDI features into this version to bring it up to date, which was the main thing it was lacking. It already has an outstanding sound to it and I'm totally sold on the analogue modelling of the DAW, just need the rest of it to catch up!

3. ed-enam

ed-enam Rock Star

Me too in the queue. I bought the latest version of Ardour but uninstalled it due to this very reason of lacking in midi functions. But as a daw which gives you inspiration, I like it a lot. If Mixbus claims to be a full fledged daw now, I would be the one of those who will happily try it. However the promo video shows nothing.

4. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

5. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

its awsome guys i love it and the spill feature is KILLER ! navigation timeline is a great feature too @!

6. ed-enam

ed-enam Rock Star

Many thanks for the video man. Just paused it to say that :)

They have introduced lua scripting which will make it super powerful and as flexible as Reaper. Many scripters will surely take interest in it and that might also mean that Reaper's scripts are also usable in Mixbus. Oh man...I am already liking it. Really wish if there is midi improvement then this is my next daw.

7. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

YW brother @ed-enam an yes its a big improvment! this vid didnt cover everything but im testing myself so but yeah its a big step forward an gona just get better \m/

8. ed-enam

ed-enam Rock Star

@Jaymz bud what is your impression? I downloaded the demo yesterday but it doesn't show all my vsts like zebra, Xpand etc. May be am doing something wrong but I pointed out the vst path as well. Do you work with kontakt? I have lot of question and I really want to give it a good shot but stuck at many things. Are there any good tutorials available? Didn't find many on YT.
    :dunno:

9. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Ive not used Mixbus for any kind of creating yet ... i do all my recording and midi in Cubase 8.5 and Sonar Platinum... But ive mixed down bout 20 or more songs using Mixbus with great results... I either send everything to Mixbus and back or bounce and load into the DAW its self... im gona give it a shot with Midi soon as i get some time with the newest version \m/ sorry not much help on that but ill check it out see whats up with using Kontakt and other Samplers soon \m/ Tuts for mixbus im not sure about but like you im sure theirs not many out there yet lol

10. ed-enam

ed-enam Rock Star

No worries. Whenever you get some free time, have a look and just update this thread. Many thanks :wink: